Called ANIMALS for a reason. Teen accused of killing classmate~'smiling & laughing’ during attack

I know you can post that "fact". Or can you?

Racists make claims they can't back up.

Besides, mass murderers seem to be mostly white guys. And most of them seem to be Republican. Odd that.

Oops, please show your reliable source and link proving most mass murderers are Republican. We're to busy working!

Democrats%20vs%20NRA-M.jpg
Some idiot put a winner here. We know the Charleston church shooter was a Republican. He was trying to start a race war. Some people think if they can just find some BS on the Internet it must be true somebody printed it. Shows how ignorant the sheep are.
And the Connecticut school shooter? That was from a family of survivalists. Show me a family of survivalist list that are Democrats. Duh! They’re all Republican and conservatives.

Yea, it takes one depraved human being to do something like that -- and then be laughing while she is doing it... and that's pretty much it..

But if you feel you need to draw larger conclusions to fit whatever bias your are dealing with this week, have at it....that pendulum swings both ways..

A Michigan teen accused of fatally stabbing a classmate was “smiling and laughing” during the attack, according to reports.

Two dozen students watched in horror as Tanaya Lewis, 17, killed Danyna Gibson, 16, with a kitchen knife in a classroom Wednesday at Fitzgerald High School in Warren, Mich., Fox 2 Detroit reported Friday.

“Witnesses said the defendant was smiling and laughing as she was chasing the victim,” Detective Donald Seidel of the Warren Police Department told a judge Friday, WXYZ-TVreported Saturday.

One blow penetrated Danyna’s heart, the station reported.

Prosecutors said Lewis screamed, “I’m going to kill her” as a teacher tried to shove her out of the classroom, according to the station.

Police said there was animosity between the two straight-A students over a boy.

Lewis is being held without bail on a capital murder charge.

She said "yes" to the judge when asked if she understood that she is facing life behind bars without parole.(WHY NOT KILL HER?)

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

images

Tanaya Lewis was arrested and will be charged as an adult

danyna%20gibson%20funeral%20_1537034615364.jpeg_97625205_ver1.0_900_675.jpg
: "Animals" is right.

When you consider that today's kids have grown up with violent video games and graphic violence courtesy of Hollywood it's a wonder that the majority of kids are still sane. A typical teenager has probably witnessed more graphic carnage than Veterans returning from WW2 70 years ago. There should be PTSD clinics set up in High School.

Meh...it's a black on black murder, which is common, so the news media isn't going even mention it. Had the murderer been white, then it would be wall to wall coverage for at least two weeks, and even Obama, Farakhan and Sharpton would chime in.

When you consider that today's kids have grown up with violent video games and graphic violence courtesy of Hollywood it's a wonder that the majority of kids are still sane. A typical teenager has probably witnessed more graphic carnage than Veterans returning from WW2 70 years ago. There should be PTSD clinics set up in High School.

Video games are not to blame. Plenty of teens play violent video games and have no problem NOT killing people.

Besides, mass murderers seem to be mostly white guys. And most of them seem to be Republican. Odd that.

Oops, please show your reliable source and link proving most mass murderers are Republican. We're to busy working!

Some idiot put a winner here. We know the Charleston church shooter was a Republican. He was trying to start a race war. Some people think if they can just find some BS on the Internet it must be true somebody printed it. Shows how ignorant the sheep are.
And the Connecticut school shooter? That was from a family of survivalists. Show me a family of survivalist list that are Democrats. Duh! They’re all Republican and conservatives.
Most mass shooters come from the left. Sorry, but facts are facts. Furthermore, most murders period are committed by people on the left and almost all political violence comes from the left.

Most blacks are overwhelmingly killed by other blacks.

A Michigan teen accused of fatally stabbing a classmate was “smiling and laughing” during the attack, according to reports.

Two dozen students watched in horror as Tanaya Lewis, 17, killed Danyna Gibson, 16, with a kitchen knife in a classroom Wednesday at Fitzgerald High School in Warren, Mich., Fox 2 Detroit reported Friday.

“Witnesses said the defendant was smiling and laughing as she was chasing the victim,” Detective Donald Seidel of the Warren Police Department told a judge Friday, WXYZ-TVreported Saturday.

Prosecutors said Lewis screamed, “I’m going to kill her” as a teacher tried to shove her out of the classroom, according to the station.

She said "yes" to the judge when asked if she understood that she is facing life behind bars without parole.(WHY NOT KILL HER?)

images

Doesn't San Francisco have a special sanctuary program for misunderstood teens like this where they bail them out, put them up in homes, raise and educate them then put them on the City Council as new fledgling Democrats?

But she's a girl, and of no interest to the faggots they routinely turn young boys over to for their harems there. Lesbians don't want them that old either.

Good plan there, weenie deenie, let's post all the victims of hate crimes and their murderers!!! Oh wait, then people will note 90% of the murderers are black. oops, lose again there, weenie D.

So what's next? pics of looters? oops, lose again there. Oh well, maybe next year, eh?
Sure let's post the fact that over 80% of whites are killed by whites, let's post the facts that whites lead FBI stats in most crimes committed.
Let's show that the overwhelming number of hate crimes are committer by whites...sure let's post that...

Trying hard to peddle that strawman, aren't you? too bad others can read what I said, and you only look dumber than weenie D. does.
"straw man"...lol.
Stop using words you are too stupid to comprehend.

Yes, thanks for conceding you can't dispute what I said; that's because you know you can't and hoping to shift the topic off of what I said. too bad you aren't smart enough for that game, too much of a racist yourself to even get started on it.
No worries... I knew you wouldn't touch those FBI stats with a ten foot pole, they simply showcase your stupidity.
Over 80% of whites killed by other whites whites numerically leading in most categories of crime and the overwhelming number of hate crimes whites perpetrate...lol.
Dispute the facts...oops, you can't. These feral, animalistic pseudo-humans are growing emboldened daily.

lol so you're doubling down on Stupid. No surprises there. lol still avoiding addressing what I said, like a dummy.

images

Here's something cool to think about in all this tragedy:

Who wants to be a school teacher now, hmmm? Teacher had to shove the knife-wielding suspect out the door. Both these teens were straight A students.

But I'm sure this is all the teachers' fault, somehow. So would say everyone, conservatives, the parents, even liberals. Line up to teach, everyone.

Well, everything black thugs do is Whtiey's fault, you know. somewhere in there it will be 'racism' by whites made her get a knife and stab somebody. We have too many black people locked up n stuff, you know, so this thing shouldn't be prosecuted; black people should be exempt from arrest for anything.

Please show us your reliable source and link. Thank you.

Sure let's post the fact that over 80% of whites are killed by whites, let's post the facts that whites lead FBI stats in most crimes committed.
Let's show that the overwhelming number of hate crimes are committer by whites...sure let's post that...

Trying hard to peddle that strawman, aren't you? too bad others can read what I said, and you only look dumber than weenie D. does.
"straw man"...lol.
Stop using words you are too stupid to comprehend.

Yes, thanks for conceding you can't dispute what I said; that's because you know you can't and hoping to shift the topic off of what I said. too bad you aren't smart enough for that game, too much of a racist yourself to even get started on it.
No worries... I knew you wouldn't touch those FBI stats with a ten foot pole, they simply showcase your stupidity.
Over 80% of whites killed by other whites whites numerically leading in most categories of crime and the overwhelming number of hate crimes whites perpetrate...lol.
Dispute the facts...oops, you can't. These feral, animalistic pseudo-humans are growing emboldened daily.

lol so you're doubling down on Stupid. No surprises there. lol still avoiding addressing what I said, like a dummy.
What you said were lies, it doesn't matter to me whether you said them because you are ignorant, racist or both.
My posts simply points out your bullshit, too bad you weren't bright enough to figure that out...

images

Animals kill out of an instinctual necessity. They're either hungry, defending a herd, protecting their young, or fighting over mates. Calling crap like her an animal insults animals. Sadly, states are pretty consistent on trying minors as adults; about the best you can get is life in prison and bleeding heart liberals would prefer not even that.

images

Animals kill out of an instinctual necessity. They're either hungry, defending a herd, protecting their young, or fighting over mates. Calling crap like her an animal insults animals. Sadly, states are pretty consistent on trying minors as adults; about the best you can get is life in prison and bleeding heart liberals would prefer not even that.
Well....she did kill over a boy, perhaps a mate!

Oh I guess you mean if you are just babbling innuendos and making up stupid anecdotal stories implying she's a murderer who stalked her victim that's different, eh? Too bad it isn't, but it does give cred to your claim of being a 'journalist', like your bud Pogo, since both of you are clearly just tabloid mongers with an unlimited capacity to lie and spread venal gossip around and have no objectivity at all, which is the only way to get employment as a 'journalist' these days, so we congratulate you on your 'professionalism', the 'modern progressive' standards of it anyway; it's really impressive and trendy.
LOL, you're a real idiot.
Sure, next we can laugh at your claim it wasn't an 'officer involved shooting', but of course the dept.s policy is that she was in uniform and therefore it was, and investigated as such, so we know your experience as a 'journalist' is limited, probably to your own imagination and writing racist propaganda. We know you already hope to spread the smear she's white and therefore a racist, so there goes any cred you had left.
Why would the police chief indicate it's not an officer involved shooting if it were? The police chief also is the person who indicated that the officer is a "causacian female" when asked at the initial press conference held the morning after the shooting.

I think it's hilarious that you and your other personalities think that your erroneous facts create grounds for laughing at me. Every item in your comment is incorrect so at this point I'm left with no other conclusion than that you're making the comments you are to intentionally defame me, as a means of harassment and quite possibly to persuade others to join you in whatever scheme you're involved in.

Close?

Forum List

Back