Call Me Crazy...

More like a bad soap opera! :lol:

This is beginning to sound like a Rubiks Cube

Did I mention that my first wife's fourth husband and I were oddball boyhood friends and fellow high school graduates... long before either of us ever met the wife in question...?

eta: and that, even though she's been through four husbands, the only children my first wife ever bore were spawned by me...?

Last edited:
This is beginning to sound like a Rubiks Cube

Did I mention that me and my first wife's fourth husband were oddball boyhood friends and fellow high school graduates... long before either of us ever met the wife in question...?
So he knows where you live? The theft might not work out that well.

I've known this guy since me 'n him were eight years old...

I know him well... I've got nothing to be scared of...

Did I mention that me and my first wife's fourth husband were oddball boyhood friends and fellow high school graduates... long before either of us ever met the wife in question...?

so what makes you think you can steal her away???

and if this is her 4th husband.... that does not say much for her relationship track record. What makes you think she wont get sick of you a second time? Is it the idea of "winning her back" that is making this idea so appealing
?

'nother thing 'bout my first wife...

she has the looks and moves of the gal in this video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo]Evanescence - My Immortal - YouTube[/ame]

What's that song:

The second time around. Not like the first time, not like the first time.....

;)

and if this is her 4th husband.... that does not say much for her relationship track record. What makes you think she wont get sick of you a second time? Is it the idea of "winning her back" that is making this idea so appealing
?

the "winning her back" thing ain't the point...

even after 26+ years of us being apart, she still sweetly comes to me in my sleeping dreams...

and she's the only person I've ever been able to sleep next to and get a sound night's sleep...

?

even after 26+ years of us being apart, she still sweetly comes to me in my sleeping dreams...

and she's the only person I've ever been able to sleep next to and get a sound night's sleep...

so why did you divorce?

?

so why did you divorce?

I was young and dumb...

I wasn't paying attention to stuff that needed attention, 'n I dropped the ball...

'n she finally lost patience with me...

'n, looking back, I can hardly blame her for leaving me...

so why did you divorce?

I was young and dumb...

I wasn't paying attention to stuff that needed attention, 'n I dropped the ball...

so have you mended your ways?

so why did you divorce?

I was young and dumb...

yeah, I think I have... 'nuff so that, after 26 years, I think I can finally make a play to have her come back to me...

I was young and dumb...

yeah, I think I have... 'nuff so that, after 26 years, I think I can finally make a play to have her come back to me...

lol... yes, you are crazy.

Forum List

Back