"Call It What You Want To"-- (DPRK-USA Summit Agreement(?)): Talking, But Not On The Phone!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Whether or not "Complete Denuclearization" includes any power plants: Has not so far been addressed by USA, North or South Korea, China, Moscow, or the newly empowered G7 of Canada's Trudeau. The level of hostilities does appear to have been set back to a 2004 agreement. That "Call It What You Want To" was to pretend not to be able to shoot one another(?) "Call It What You Want To" does not apparently include even using a telephone. The hot-line between North and South remains an indefinite maybe. There is no timetable now. There is likely no timetable Tomorrow! There may be no timetable, forever! (With a Nod to more of a George Wallace--Donald Trump GOP!)

North, South Korea hold military talks amid U.S. plan to stop drills

Most likely that level of progress is an improvement--talking. It still signals no apparent intent to further much talk matters over, or think things through.

The link, for example, also notes that The Trump Family Zingers have a concept problem with "Charity." The Trump-GOP version is apparently illegal.

"Call It What You Want To" is of-course an allusion to what was actually blown up in North Korea, for everyone to see on the worldwide news. Was it a nuke base, or just another North Korean Death Camp(?). "Call it what you want to," seems to apply.

Death Camps are now to easily be said a GOP Plank, now that it's called, "Trump's Republican Party." The new principal ally has a past. Even Senator McCain is known to see "KGB" when looking at Putin of Russia, ally number two.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Lands of Many Nations might call it a "Reservation!")

I find myself actually making a post that explains itself!

Millions, especially among the young, ,probably wonder just how they expect to live: If they are not on the phone, and 24/7!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!
(There are good people on both sides, but the one's on the Reservation get the rotted corn and poison blankets(?)!)

Millions, especially among the young, ,probably wonder just how they expect to live: If they are not on the phone, and 24/7!

(There are good people on both sides, but the one's on the Reservation get the rotted corn and poison blankets(?)!)

What the hell is a poison blanket? (I don't get out enough)

GOP has the "Call It What You Want To" concept firmly in hand, even about any death camps. Likely the Donald Trump Republican Party will heavily rely on Holocaust Denial as a part of its platform.

"Denial of The Phones" likely presents some major new problem. There may actually be some in North Korea. So little kids likely need to exactly what the Trump GOP has in mind for formerly Conservative districts, like in South Carolina.

At least one of them is gone already, the CongressRep still hollering, "Never Trump," if not on a phone(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(And be sure not to let the bed bugs bite!)

Forum List

Back