Call From Frantic Area 51 Caller -- Was This Real?

ahhhh the good old days when that was considered whacky radio conspiracy.... now you have nutbags claiming child sex rings in pizza basements, child labor slaves on mars, & claims that ted cruz's papa was part of JFK's hit job.

Sorry Sugar, but do you know what the definition of a "conspiracy" is? Look it up. Your programming is evidently causing interference. Conspiracies are actually very common things. All they require are 2 or more individuals & a harmful or illegal act. Nutbags? There are child sex rings (usually not covered by mainstream media). Child trafficking (for sex & organ harvesting) actually represent the most profitable of all black (secret) operations. The part about them being in "pizza basements" is untrue. That was a diversion by the media to take the focus off the other very REAL facts (that they conveniently ignore). Look into the Franklin Cover Up, The 9th Circle, The Finders. Look at those who Killary associates with (Epstein, Silsby-convicted child trafficker, Weiner, Hastert). Then think again.

I am not aware of child slaves on Mars or Cruz's papa but George HW Bush certainly was involved in JKF hit.

well, i gotta say that i feel quite honored that the one & only post you have made after joining this asylum was for little old me on a thread from 18 months ago! it's apparent you do not understand sarcasm but i hope to cross paths with you again, you little freakazoid! :71:

In 1997 syndicated talk show host Art Bell received a frantic call from a man claiming to have worked in Area 51. The entire radio station was zapped off the air as soon as the caller began to reveal detailed plans concerning "aliens" the government, and the population.

Since there are not any aliens (extra-dimensional beings, whatever) at Area 51, then the whole thing is obviously a fake.

A hoax.

Forum List

Back