California

Why isnt the EPA up there on their asses . Oh yeah this is Boama pet project. I mean they were all over TX and oil fields over a lizard but killing eagles are acceptable

So, like the debt thing..you've guys suddenly started to care about something else?

Well here's news.

Glass buildings kill plenty of birds. So do power lines. So do airports. So do cars.

No threads by conservatives bitching about those things.

I think they should only build wind farms in duck and goose flyways. They could recoup some of the high cost of wind generated energy by selling duck and geese in a wind energy butcher shop. It's win/win.

People are killed everyday by energy created by wind energy. They should be held to she same liability as the firearms industry. They should have known people would be killed by their product.

If it is Seagulls and and Pigeons being killed, good riddance.
I would personally release thousands of pigeons next to a wind farm. They are evil creatures, and I have no problem with them dying.

Why isnt the EPA up there on their asses . Oh yeah this is Boama pet project. I mean they were all over TX and oil fields over a lizard but killing eagles are acceptable

That is a symptom of the insanity of our times I guess. California has filed suit against homeowners who presumed to clear brush away from their homes to reduce the fire hazazrd because it could disturb the habitat of a protected rat. I guess its okay if the wild fires kill the rats.

Environmentalists protested the oil drilling platforms like crazy because it would 'harm sensitive ocean habitat.' They still do even though it is apparent that ocean life adopted the platforms as new coral reefs and thrive around them.

Environmentalist protested expansions of oil drilling activity in the Texas Panhandle because it would disturb the habitat of some kind of rare toad or some such. Well the toad is thriving just fine plus despite numerous oil activity all over the place, the area is now teeming with deer, antelope and other wildlife that once did not exist in that area and has now moved in there.

Environmentalist have demanded that farmer's crops dry up from lack of water lest too much water be taken from the Rio Grande and thereby risk the habitat of the silvery minnow that exists only in the middle Rio Grande in New Mexico. Well we have now endured several years of severe drought that has dried up much of the silvery minnow's usual habitat anyway. The fish, however, simply moved upstream or downstream to where it is still wet and are doing just fine.

But wind farms are good. Wind farms are green. Wind farms are darlings of the environmentalists.

So the eagles be damned.

Last edited:
This is a little different Fox. We all know that...
It would be like banning cars because birds are dumb enough to fly into them.

And every US military escapade since the end of WWII up to and including the Iraq Fiasco has killed or maimed thousands for no good reason.

I didn't remember hearing a lot of bitching form the right on those "noble" adventures.

And every US military escapade since the end of WWII up to and including the Iraq Fiasco has killed or maimed thousands for no good reason.

I didn't remember hearing a lot of bitching form the right on those "noble" adventures.

the faux outrage :eek:

I personally hate birds, I know we need them for some reason, but I hate them.. I think they work for the devil.

Plus there is the fact that deforestation has more effect on the bird population than wind farms do. No mention about how building that new strip mall and taking over a birds habitat does more harm than the wind farms..
We had a bald eagle that lives some where behind where I worked, along with plenty of deer. They are all gone as of this week...They tore down all the trees for a new apartment building, because we need one more of those in this town. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back