CDZ California, Worst to First on COVID

That link or quote makes and proves both my points:
1. the vaccinated have nothing at all to fear and yet seem to be in a state of paranoia since receiving the jab [you then tried to make it about children]which I warned you was a slippery slope
2. that by holding up the vaccine the agencies responsible either put childrens lives on the line or outright caused their deaths
and as a door prize:
3. that you are now trying to say nothing at all while pretending there is some kind of hidden merit here/there
Sorry, you miss the point. Children below a certain age should not be vaccinated yet with current technology.

This is what we are trying to avoid:

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,”
says Harris.

Sorry, you miss the point. Children below a certain age should not be vaccinated yet with current technology.
Actually I was right on point because I only addressed the claim you made..and does the above mean that children of a certain age may be in more danger from the shot than covid?

This is what we are trying to avoid:

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.
trying to avoid it in who? the unvaccinated or the vaccinated? if vaccinations work you have nothing to worry about if you are still at risk then what is the point in the unvaccinated getting the shot, in fact if they can still get sick then they are the sane ones here...and again what was the reason now for putting some children at risk by not allowing them the vaccine due to age? your quote from the link makes it perfectly clear that they are high risk

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.
the entire pro-vaccine argument seems to be a circular argument...nothing concrete [except of course a few cement heads with social educations] that run from pillar to post trying to justify their stance...
Your quotes and links, if they are to be taken at face value and given any weight at all makes the same claim I do, that you have nothing to fear from covid, which makes all the paranoia that much more suspect when it comes to the shots

Last edited:
Actually I was right on point because I only addressed the claim you made

trying to avoid it in who? the unvaccinated or the vaccinated? if vaccinations work you have nothing to worry about if you are still at risk then what is the point in the unvaccinated getting the shot, in fact if they can still get sick then they are the sane ones here...and again what was the reason now for putting some children at risk by not allowing them the vaccine due to age? your quote from the link makes it perfectly clear that they are high risk

the entire pro-vaccine argument seems to be a circular argument...nothing concrete [except of course a few cement heads with social educations] that run from pillar to post trying to justify their stance...
Your quotes and links, if they are to be taken at face value and given any weight at all makes the same claim I do, that you have nothing to fear from covid, which makes all the paranoia that much more suspect when it comes to the shots
This is the only "concrete" evidence accumulating so far:

This is the only "concrete" evidence accumulating so far:
which proves the vaccinated paranoia is unwarranted...and it only seems to occur in most folks after the shots have been administered

Careful....Carmel is pretty liberal. You might get brain washed.

Yes, there are about eight people in Carmel. I'm all over Orange County seven days a week, with 3 million plus people and most every one honors the masking or it sure seems like it. Many, like my self, still mask after having both shots. Better safe than sorry.
Yeah? You are all over Cali, eh? Well, I live here. Full time. Northern Cali.

Went into a docs office today and a sign said on the door "No mask necessary if you are uncomfortable wearing one. You ARE welcome to wear one if it makes you feel safe". I was surprised..and very pleased to see that. Northern Cali is a whole different mindset than central and southern Cali. Thankfully, I discovered this, but sadly, too late. But I will stay here north of Sac, and be with people who are sane.

Special pleading is what right-wingers are Best at; being disingenuous while alleging to be for the "gospel Truth" according to Scripture.

ChiCom Flu death rates per your data:
California: 245 per 100k
Florida: 102

Thanks for the links.

Forum List

Back