CDZ California, Worst to First on COVID

California, once the epicenter for COVID infections, now has the lowest rate in the country

Now, lets hear how vaccines don’t work

You didn't even bother to read the article. If you click through to the sources, you find that Florida has a better record than CA. The article also misrepresents CA transmission level as "moderate". It is actually in the "substantial" cateogry.

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 2.01.44 PM.png

In reality, what is happening to Covid is what happens to most seasonal respiratory viruses. The season starts in the south and moves north.

In reality, what is happening to Covid is what happens to most seasonal respiratory viruses. The season starts in the south and moves north.

I thought warm temperatures beat viruses?

Experts said California's journey from worst to first is likely due to a combination of things.

"We can't know for sure which factors are responsible," Brownstein added, "but we know that the combination of interventions and policies can play a really strong role in driving transmission."

In hot areas, people spend more time in air-conditioned buildings, so respiratory diseases start earlier. Up north, the "indooring" happens as in gets colder.

It's not rocket science.

Just plain old common sense science.

Masks, social distancing and vaccines.

California leads the nation of total vaccines administered.

They have more than 70% of their population who have received at least one dose.

It's not rocket science.

They have more than 70% of their population who have received at least one dose.

Don't be stupid. I was just out there in Napa and Carmel. NOBODY was wearing masks, nobody was distancing. Get your head out of your glutious maximus..

Last edited:
Careful....Carmel is pretty liberal. You might get brain washed.
Don't be stupid. I was just out there in Napa and Carmel. NOBODY was wearing masks, nobody was distancing. Get your head out of your glutious maximus..
Yes, there are about eight people in Carmel. I'm all over Orange County seven days a week, with 3 million plus people and most every one honors the masking or it sure seems like it. Many, like my self, still mask after having both shots. Better safe than sorry.

It's not rocket science.

California saw how serious COVID was and took serious measures

States like Texas and Florida outlaw taking serious measures

You didn't even bother to read the article. If you click through to the sources, you find that Florida has a better record than CA. The article also misrepresents CA transmission level as "moderate". It is actually in the "substantial" cateogry.

View attachment 555826

He never reads anything thst does not support his lies.surely you knew that

I was just there too.

Everyone was wearing a mask indoors and social distancing.

Only stupid people don't believe facts.

Did you know that Carmel and Napa aren't the only parts of California?

In fact, they are a very small area in California.

I drove from the Arizona border to Santa Monica Pier then drove the coast north to Washington.

I was in a lot more of California than just Carmel and Napa. But I was in those areas too and people were wearing masks indoors.

Of course their best now, why wouldn't they be? They took everyone's freedoms and rights away for months, so Covid rates should be lower.

Sorry, but I'd rather be living with a few more freedoms, than storm troopers following me.

I believe it’s the other way around. That’s why when we have warmer than normal winters we usually have a worse flu season because the temperatures aren’t cold enough to kill the virus in the air

Forum List

Back