California, with the most active duty military personnel, is too expensive for them to retire in.

If you want to eliminate all poverty:

-Jail all employers that knowingly hire illegal aliens.

-End all worker visa programs.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2019 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2019 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.
Wealth redistribution.

Please explain how wealth is distributed by use of my plan.

Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

Still waiting.
Waiting for what ?

If you want to eliminate all poverty:

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2019 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2019 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 15 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

Wealth redistribution.

Still waiting.

Those companies paying 30% tax decreases their profits, which means my return on my invests is less. Who is getting the money I would have made had the tax rate been lower? Someone else.

That is wealth redistribution. You cannot even use the term correctly!

My plan reduces the cost of all taxes and employee costs to zero. How would that decrease profits for a company?

origin.jpg

I’m surprised to learn that California has more military services members than any other state.

California has several of the military's largest bases, including the Marines' Camp Pendleton and the complex of Navy ports and air bases in and around San Diego.

About 280,000 military service members and other Defense Department employees are stationed in California, according to the Defense Department. Virginia, with 250,000 troops and Defense Department employees, has the second highest number of military employees among all states.

And that’s after Fort Ord and Fort Hunter Liggett were deactivated. I guess Fort Irwin is still there along with a number of USAF bases. I wonder if they’re included in the 280k figure.

California — home to the largest number of active-duty troops in the nation — fares poorly in the survey when it comes to affordable housing, homelessness and the proportion of of businesses in the state that are owned by veterans.

The study broke down all 50 states, plus Washington, D.C., in terms of economic environment (including tax friendliness and job opportunities), quality of life (including share of veterans and number of homeless vets), and health care (including the number of VA hospitals).

Though California rated middle of the pack (No. 21) for overall treatment of retired military, it ranked among the worst for economic conditions (No. 46).

The survey found that while California has one of the smallest veteran populations per capita (No. 48), the Golden State is tied with several others for the highest percentage of homeless veterans.

Much more @ The state with the most active-duty US troops is also too expensive for veterans to retire
not just them.....regular people who have lived there and payed taxes all that time to help make the State what it became....cant afford to retire there either....

Wealth redistribution.

Still waiting.

Those companies paying 30% tax decreases their profits, which means my return on my invests is less. Who is getting the money I would have made had the tax rate been lower? Someone else.

My plan reduces the cost of all taxes and employee costs to zero. How would that decrease profits for a company?

Where did you say that? Oh, that's right! You didn't, because you are a dumbass! If a company pays more in taxes that doesn't decrease profits? You need to lay off the drugs while posting!

Still waiting.

Where did you say that? Oh, that's right! You didn't, because you are a dumbass! If a company pays more in taxes that doesn't decrease profits? You need to lay off the drugs while posting!

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Still waiting.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

You would destroy the entire economy dumbass!

Forum List

Back