California Weighs ‘Equitable Math’: Goal of Obtaining Correct Answer Is Racist

Apparently white supremacy is affecting even math. So imagine having future engineers who have the math knowledge of a 3rd grader

Wait until they get in the real world with bad math.
Oh, they have that figured out. Can't do math? That company is racist.

Apparently white supremacy is affecting even math. So imagine having future engineers who have the math knowledge of a 3rd grader

What about college when they have to get right answers and show work?

It will affect the colleges

Saying that math is racist is tantamount to saying that math is too sophisticated for blacks.

Nothing screams racism like a moonbat.

It will affect the colleges

I think colleges will still be Ole Skool and you gotta get it right and show your work.

So then colleges will be racist?

Lol. Just bright art stirring things up. California has more opportunities for advanced students than any where on the planet. I lived there for four years starting in the 5th grade. I went to a prestigious private school in the morning for history English and such and went to UCLA in the afternoon for math and science. They even supplied me with a driver and guardian for when I was on campus to help me carry books and keep me safe.

They will just say that the university is racist. After all, they are already racist for enforcing test scores.

No doubt this insanity under biden will spread from coast to coast or otherwise schools will lose their federal funding.

Under the biden regime we will see this phenomenon of making education secondary to promoting the evils of white supremacy dominate our schools. ......can anyone say....political indoctrination.

We live in a Through the Looking Glass world and the Democrats are the Mad Hatter.

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable what then?

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."

"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

George Orwell, Nineteen eighty-four

So one wonders how the proponents of equitable math would like to travel over bridges, the weight capacities of which have been calculated using "equitable math." Buildings, the dimensions of which have been calculated in a similar way.

And so on.

Obtaining the correct answer is racist.

What can you say about the Leftist subculture in this country that sees People of Color as being so intellectually deficient that they cannot be expected to master even basic mathematics honestly?

Is this not racism? The presumption of inferiority and incapacity among those of a particular race?

Why are we allowing stupid people to gain in power?
The Stalin Dems are appeasing their base of thugs and criminals

Forum List

Back