California Wants to Exempt LGBT Child Rapists from Sex-Offender Registry

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The push to make pedophillia an accepted norm marches on.

Remember- it’s for the children.

Lawmakers in California are working on legislation that would exempt some homosexual and transgender child rapists from the state's sex-offender registry, leaving registration up to the discretion of the individual judge.

And considering the make-up of California's far-left judiciary and the broader state government, it is virtually a certainty that many child-raping homosexuals and transgenders will be left off the list of sex-offenders.

The bill, dubbed “LGBTQ Young People Nondiscrimination in the Sex Offender Registry Act,” is ludicrously being described by proponents as a “civil rights” issue, as if there were a civil right for adult homosexuals to sodomize children.

The problem with these "Registries" is that it puts a 19 year old who has consensual sex with his 16 year old girlfriend on the same list as the 40 year old pedophile who molested a preschooler.

The whole thing needs to be rethought.

The problem with these "Registries" is that it puts a 19 year old who has consensual sex with his 16 year old girlfriend on the same list as the 40 year old pedophile who molested a preschooler.

“Under the legislation, a 24-year-old grown man would be able to sodomize a 14-year-old boy and claim it was “consensual.”

The article specifically calls out a scenario between a 24 year old and a 14 year old would be okay under the proposed legislation and not result in being on an offender list. Homo or Hetero, that is a pretty big age spread vs 19 to 16. Consent guidelines Would be the big factor but I still don’t think parents and guardians want their 14 years with 24 year olds.

It says that this is how California treats offenders of the opposite sex now.

Is the problem in doing that or is it that the law might get enforced equally?

The girl that is 16 is not of legal age no matter what, so the boyfriend should keep his penis in his pants.

If it is below 18 it is jail bait and will give you time.

Sorry if you disagree but rules are rules and I know you hate the law unless it is to oppress the Conservatives of America...

The girl that is 16 is not of legal age no matter what, so the boyfriend should keep his penis in his pants.

Sorry if you disagree but rules are rules and I know you hate the law unless it is to oppress the Conservatives of America...

According to the law, it's up to the judge in your scenario.

It says that this is how California treats offenders of the opposite sex now.

Is the problem in doing that or is it that the law might get enforced equally?
yea, i see people getting angry in the wrong way here.

from the article:
"Under the bill, though, state judges would decide on a case-by-case basis whether to add the rapists into the registry, if the victim was within 10 years of the perpetrator. That is how the state currently treats vaginal intercourse, and so, hiding behind “equality,” the LGBT lobby wants sodomy-based rape protected, too."

ie - a 24 year old can have sex with a 14 year old in "standard fashion" and it's up to the judge to determine if they get added. all they are saying is the same should go for all "sex" acts.

they are leaving this up to the judge to determine and take specific details out in making his determination. the "10 year" rule is what we have and before we go NO THAT MUST GO in an emotional outburst usually seen by the left - why is it there? what happened to constitute it and give some examples of when they didn't go on that list.

otherwise you're painting your own worst scenario and pretending they will get out of trouble (almost said "get off" and that would be bad here) each and every time cause some liberal judge is busy painting his toenails or something.

not enough details are known to really get mad about but certainly some questions are raised. we should get specific answers to move forward, not create our own and get mad for the sake of getting mad at the other side.

No it doesn't.
Judges all across the nation already take age into consideration in statutory rape cases regardless of sex.
A teen who is say 18, and has cooperative sex with a 16 year old is unlikely to receive a penalty. Happens all the time.
This law is nothing of the sort.
Under this law a 24 year old can have sex with a 14 year old.
THAT is very different than 18/16 or 19/16

That’s what the Left do. Justify an adult having sex with children, each age bracket at a time.

No it doesn't.
Judges all across the nation already take age into consideration in statutory rape cases regardless of sex.
A teen who is say 18, and has cooperative sex with a 16 year old is unlikely to receive a penalty. Happens all the time.
and all the LGBT community is saying is "us too".

i'd question the 10 year designation not how the LGBT community is trying to get in on it.

“Under the legislation, a 24-year-old grown man would be able to sodomize a 14-year-old boy and claim it was “consensual.”

You think that 14 years olds aren't having sex now? I mean he can "claim" it was consensual, but then they'd have to ask the 14 year old and determine if it was or not.
No shock you defend pedophillia.

No it doesn't.

From the ARTICLE -

Under the bill, though, state judges would decide on a case-by-case basis whether to add the rapists into the registry, if the victim was within 10 years of the perpetrator. That is how the state currently treats vaginal intercourse, and so, hiding behind “equality,” the LGBT lobby wants sodomy-based rape protected, too.

In short, a 24 year old man having sex with a 14 year old girl can be exempted from the registry if the judge rules that it it was consensual and the younger person was in a mature enough frame of mind.

Gays should be treated the same way.

If it were a 24 year old woman having sex with a 14 year old boy, we'd be giving the boy high-fives.

You think that 14 years olds aren't having sex now? I mean he can "claim" it was consensual, but then they'd have to ask the 14 year old and determine if it was or not.

Ofcourse they do...pedophilia is on the natural course of PROGRESSION for the sick twisted fucks...They are champions of all things filth, immoral and indecent...That is the 21st century Democrat party. The filthier the better....ain't that right JoeB131 ?

Ofcourse they do...pedophilia is on the natural course of PROGRESSION for the sick twisted fucks...They are champions of all things filth, immoral and indecent...That is the 21st century Democrat party. The filthier the better....ain't that right JoeB131 ?
Notice how the Left never even shrugged when Bill Clinton was exposed with going to Epstein’s kiddie rape island two dozen times?

Most of history, 14 years old was old enough to marry and get a job.

Straight couples are already exempted from the registry if the judge decides so.

Ofcourse they do...pedophilia is on the natural course of PROGRESSION for the sick twisted fucks...They are champions of all things filth, immoral and indecent...That is the 21st century Democrat party. The filthier the better....ain't that right

I'm a realist. 14 year olds are fucking. They were fucking when I was 14. Just because they can get laid and you can't, not my problem.

Notice how the Left never even shrugged when Bill Clinton was exposed with going to Epstein’s kiddie rape island two dozen times?

Exactly....
You heard what JoeB131 said...."14 years olds are fucking, they might as well be fucking 55 year old men"

Most of history, 14 years old was old enough to marry and get a job.

Straight couples are already exempted from the registry if the judge decides so.

Ofcourse they do...pedophilia is on the natural course of PROGRESSION for the sick twisted fucks...They are champions of all things filth, immoral and indecent...That is the 21st century Democrat party. The filthier the better....ain't that right

I'm a realist. 14 year olds are fucking. They were fucking when I was 14. Just because they can get laid and you can't, not my problem.

Like always Joe...you make perfect sense in that backward twisted world of LibTardia

The push to make pedophillia an accepted norm marches on.

Remember- it’s for the children.

Lawmakers in California are working on legislation that would exempt some homosexual and transgender child rapists from the state's sex-offender registry, leaving registration up to the discretion of the individual judge.

And considering the make-up of California's far-left judiciary and the broader state government, it is virtually a certainty that many child-raping homosexuals and transgenders will be left off the list of sex-offenders.

The bill, dubbed “LGBTQ Young People Nondiscrimination in the Sex Offender Registry Act,” is ludicrously being described by proponents as a “civil rights” issue, as if there were a civil right for adult homosexuals to sodomize children.

So you think that there is a civil right for adults to have vaginal sex with children?

This bill will treat all sexual offenses the same- vaginal, oral and anal sex.

Currently if a 24 year old man puts his penis in a 14 year old girls vagina- he does not have to register for life as a sex offender.
But if that same 24 year old man put his penis in the mouth of the same 14 year old girl- he will have register for life as a sex offender.

Personally I think the 10 year old gap is too wide- I agree that the law should not treat a 19 year old who has sex with a 15 year old the same as a 30 year old how has sex with a 15 year old- but a 24 year old should know better than a 19 year old.

But as long as the law does allow that 10 year gap, it should be applied equally.

Forum List

Back