California Vote by Mail flyer

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
Received mine from my country Registrar of voters a few days ago. It gives details about the vote by mail election in November.

One word seems to be missing from the flyer - registered. The word 'voter' abounds, such as: "...every voter will receive a Vote by Mail ballot..."

Why not write 'every registered voter' ?? Sloppiness or deliberate?

Hope county & state GOP are looking at this closely.

I'm sure it's some dark conspiracy.
Nope...not dark...this is in the wide open right in front of folks eyes.....but its also CA and we know they cheat...until someone fixes that the GOP will remain powerless in CA...but Trump never expected to win CA anyway....its too far gone.....

Nope...not dark...this is in the wide open right in front of folks eyes.....but its also CA and we know they cheat...until someone fixes that the GOP will remain powerless in CA...but Trump never expected to win CA anyway....its too far gone.....

Probably true regarding Trump, but are several House seats & local posts that could be flipped, if the election is not totally rigged.

Probably true regarding Trump, but are several House seats & local posts that could be flipped, if the election is not totally rigged.

Where is your evidence that the election in California will be totally rigged other than your paranoia?

Received mine from my country Registrar of voters a few days ago. It gives details about the vote by mail election in November.

One word seems to be missing from the flyer - registered. The word 'voter' abounds, such as: "...every voter will receive a Vote by Mail ballot..."

I read mine. It said registered voters.

That's true the dems retook the house in 2016 by cheating in house seat races...not sure how many are up for re election in November but I have lost all hope for CA a long time ago....every dreamer lib in the nation moves here....

What? democrats CHEAT?

Unheard of !

Here in Arizona the OUTSIDE of the return envelope shows what Party you are registered for. Utterly ridiculous we are supposed to trust it will safely arrive.

No Shit!!!?
Thats fucken ridiculous!!!
Especially when you consider the mail carriers just came out for biden.
We're supposed to trust the people who made "Going Postal" a nationwide term?

Here in Arizona the OUTSIDE of the return envelope shows what Party you are registered for. Utterly ridiculous we are supposed to trust it will safely arrive.

No Shit!!!?
Thats fucken ridiculous!!!
Especially when you consider the mail carriers just came out for biden.
We're supposed to trust the people who made "Going Postal" a nationwide term?
Exactly, do NOT vote by mail, show up to vote in person. Or at the very least, drop off the mail in ballot at the voting site on Election Day. Do NOT send it through the USPS if you value your vote.

Why explain the obvious?

California is a shit hole and has been a shit hole since before 1974 when I packed up and moved out. They trash the constitution and your rights along with it. The political leaders are tyrants that only care about what makes them money. Your damns are ready to split open and homeless have moved into your sidewalks and under every over pass. No jobs where every illegal live in section 8 housing while Americans suffer. A place where it pays to be unemployed, lazy and useless. If I were you I would move out as soon as you can cause God put that fault line there for a reason and your over due for a big one.

Forum List

Back