California sheriff 'infuriated' by release of drug traffickers caught with 150,000 fentanyl pills

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Wait? What!?

Were these guys working for the Feds or something? How the hell can they get released on their own recognizance?

California Sheriff Mike Boudreaux said he is "infuriated" after two men arrested for possession of 150,000 fentanyl pills were released without his knowledge. He is now sounding the alarm on the state’s "failing" justice system and calling for accountability.
Drug traffickers Jose Zendejas and Benito Madrigal, both from Washington, were released on their own recognizance via a court order just days after they were arrested last week.
Tulare County Sheriff Boudreaux said he was not informed of the release until it was "far too late."
"When there is a release, that necessarily doesn’t reach my desk," he said on "America’s Newsroom" Tuesday. "However, come Monday morning, I learned of this release, and I was infuriated."
"This assessment was done behind the scenes, basically without ever contacting me as the sheriff or even asking me what I believe the risk to our public safety would be."
Boudreaux then contacted the district attorney, who also had no knowledge of the release.
The sheriff told hosts Dana Perino and Trace Gallagher that he could not believe two suspects involved in one of America’s most dangerous epidemics had been in custody and let go.

Last edited:
Wait? What!?

Were these guys working for the Fedas or something? How the hell can they get bail?

California Sheriff Mike Boudreaux said he is "infuriated" after two men arrested for possession of 150,000 fentanyl pills were released without his knowledge. He is now sounding the alarm on the state’s "failing" justice system and calling for accountability.
Drug traffickers Jose Zendejas and Benito Madrigal, both from Washington, were released on their own recognizance via a court order just days after they were arrested last week.
Tulare County Sheriff Boudreaux said he was not informed of the release until it was "far too late."
"When there is a release, that necessarily doesn’t reach my desk," he said on "America’s Newsroom" Tuesday. "However, come Monday morning, I learned of this release, and I was infuriated."
"This assessment was done behind the scenes, basically without ever contacting me as the sheriff or even asking me what I believe the risk to our public safety would be."
Boudreaux then contacted the district attorney, who also had no knowledge of the release.
The sheriff told hosts Dana Perino and Trace Gallagher that he could not believe two suspects involved in one of America’s most dangerous epidemics had been in custody and let go.

10% of those belong to the Big Guy!

Wait? What!?

Were these guys working for the Fedas or something? How the hell can they get bail?

it's just like anything else

the elites running these hell hole cities and states.. well, they WANT drug overdoses..

they want as many people to die as possible.. Then they can have the whole world to themselves... you know... more than they already do

and they already do

Wait? What!?

They had to make room for parents arrested by the FBI at school board meetings

Wait? What!?

Were these guys working for the Feds or something? How the hell can they get released on their own recognizance?

The Sheriff is too caught up in politics right now. I watch Fresno news every day.

Wait? What!?

They probably talked their way out.

Forum List

Back