California School Vaccinated 13 Year Old Without Parental Consent, Told Kid ‘Don’t Say Anything’

I do remember being given a vaccine whilst in a public school.

There was no choice.

The entire class got in line and got sprayed (it was a pressure-injection method, popular at the time).

If you didn't get in line voluntarily you were put in line.

Then a year or so later you were forced into line to have your vaccine-soaked sugar cube shoved in your mouth which was then forcibly held shut until you swallowed.

Anybody else here remember what Great Plague the vaccine (apparently) prevented?

There was no choice.

The entire class got in line and got sprayed (it was a pressure-injection method, popular at the time).

Then a year or so later you were forced into line to have your vaccine-soaked sugar cube shoved in your mouth which was then forcibly held shut until you swallowed.

Anybody else here remember what Great Plague the vaccine (apparently) prevented?

The sugar cube one was polio, I believe. I was vaccinated in public elementary school in the 70s, but parents were informed and had to agree to let the school do it. The fascists who run these lefty schools now are skipping that part.

There was no choice.

If memory serves it was for Polio (the sugar cube thing). Must have been about 1961. According to my immunization record I got the polio shot in 1960 so that's about right. The sugar cube (or drop) was a booster.

Edit:

I just called my mom and she said she remembers when my school gave out the boosters (cube) but does not recall (she's 88) if she had to give written authorization or not.

Last edited:
The sugar cube one was polio, I believe. I was vaccinated in public elementary school in the 70s, but parents were informed and had to agree to let the school do it. The fascists who run these lefty schools now are skipping that part.
Funny how it is the Barry Hussein Obama school that's doing it.

Unless it was some off the wall private school, public schools don't give shots to students. Nice try tho.
They did when I was a kid. We got vax, polio I believe it was, in elementary school and had to go back to the nurse and get it checked in a week or 2.

There was no choice.

Polio I believe and I sure remember those sugar cubes. And the shot. And the followup.

Just saw where Barrack Obama Academy is all black (sounds racist) and only 5% of the students are proficient in math. One of the worst performing schools in the LA County school system.

Barry still fucking things Up.

Forum List

Back