Ron Johnson repeats Tucker Carlson’s vaccine death lies

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
So ASSUMING you believe it wouldn’t be pretty normal for a few thousand to die of the 150 million (57% of American adults have had at least one shot) within a few days of being vaxed (and if you do, yer a fucking idiot) -

And ASSUMING you believe bullshit from an unscientific anti-vax site onto which ANYONE can report (and if you do yer a fucking idiot) -
Please ask yourself the following question:

How many American adults die every damn day - vax or no vax? More than 3.000? Ya, I think so too! :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
So ASSUMING you believe it wouldn’t be pretty normal for a few thousand to die of the 150 million (57% of American adults have had at least one shot) within a few days of being vaxed (and if you do, yer a fucking idiot) -

And ASSUMING you believe bullshit from an unscientific anti-vax site onto which ANYONE can report (and if you do yer a fucking idiot) -

How many American adults die every damn day - vax or no vax? More than 3.000? Ya, I think so too! :rolleyes-41:

Tucker 1, Dr.Love 0 :ahole-1:

:finger3: ^ Ignoramus

Shill.

99.9% survivability rate IF you get the Kung Flu. If you are man enough, you dont have to worry, but if you are a sickly pajama boy, you need to get that little prick.....in the arm...
Survived machine gun fire and mortar attacks on Normandy..............Catch a cold sitting on the toilet.....
american-manhood.jpg

Progressive Slave....

No surprise – this is who Republicans are: idiots, demagogues, liars.

And you are a progressive slave....

Dolly calls them chicken squats :)

Shill.
Big Lie repeater ^ :lol:

Only in orange Cloudcuckooland. :heehee:

Shill.
Big Lie repeater ^ :lol:
The Big Lie is that there was no fraud. You are the one repeating a very, very obvious lie

You like to talk about slaves, don't you? :heehee:

You like to talk about slaves, don't you? :heehee:
Jimmy kinda misses his!

Tucker Carlson is literally running the GOP. How embarrassing.

The democrat governor of NY is responsible for the Covid deaths of about 10,000 nursing home patients. Who do we see about that?
Whataboutism not allowed in this thread.
Address the topic if intellectually capable.
Whataboutism designed by MSNBC is gospel but documents that incriminate the governor of NY in the responsibility (later fudging of the numbers) of about 10,000 nursing home covid deaths are not admissible in a opinion forum? Welcome to the new world of national liberalism.

The democrat governor of NY is responsible for the Covid deaths of about 10,000 nursing home patients. Who do we see about that?
Whataboutism not allowed in this thread.
Address the topic if intellectually capable.
Whataboutism designed by MSNBC is gospel but documents that incriminate the governor of NY in the responsibility (later fudging of the numbers) of about 10,000 nursing home covid deaths are not admissible in a opinion forum? Welcome to the new world of national liberalism.
Beat it clown

Forum List

Back