California Parents Protest Explicit Sex Ed, Gender Fluidity Lessons in Elementary Schools

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
California Parents Protest Explicit Sex Ed, Gender Fluidity Lessons in Elementary Schools

(CNSNews.com) -- An estimated 500 protesters gathered at the steps of the Sacramento Capitol Building on March 28 to protest explicit sex education, including gender fluidity lessons, being taught in the state’s elementary schools......

......On one of the book’s pages it reads, “His dad tells my Princess Boy how pretty he looks in a dress. His dad holds his hand and tells him how to twirl! My Princess Boy smiles and hugs his dad”......

ME: Gender fluidity taught in the state’s elementary schools? I heard parents say that it also teaches how to make sex more pleasurable! TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS!! Fucking Democrats are pedophiles! The children they don't mange to murder by abortion they sexually pervert. How many GODDAMNED TIMES do I have to say the Democrats are the true evil in today's society.

In ancient Rome, you usually sold your male child to your favorite senator who you supported.

The problem for California legislators is that they can't use their state budgets to buy your children, so they do it through state schools.

Forum List

Back