California Pandemic Scientist says his team has found potential cure for Chinese Virus

Another sign of hope that the liberal media will undoubtedly try to shoot down.

Ac pandemic scientist?

Too bad Trump fired all of his.

" We don't need them. Nooooooooo. . If something happens I know more than any pandemic scientists. I have a naturtal ability in this area. We had 15 cases which soon would be zero...."

So the article says Covid-19 and you wrongly call it the chinese virus. Your IQ is showing!
Intelligence has nothing to do with unmasking the Liberal coverup of China's responsibility in this outbreak. Chinese Virus, China Virus, JinPing Virus, Wuhan Flu are all far more accurate names.
Sorry assfuck but China did not make Trump ignore it for so long.

Interesting that the team that came up with this so efficiently and rapidly is primarily composed of women.
September possibilities for the injection is pretty fast.

Good interview.

Couple of takeaways.

1. We're still a few months out from having this, I think he said September, someone correct me if I'm wrong. That something is coming is obviously good news.

2. He also says he thinks we'll be dealing with this through the fall with this flaring up here and there. I'm not surprised, but that's not good news. We can't lock down for 6 months and expect the economy to survive and millions of people not end up tossed out of their homes here.

3. He acknowledges that social distancing, while flattening the curve, is also pushing the peak out. No surprise there.....

So the article says Covid-19 and you wrongly call it the chinese virus. Your IQ is showing!
Intelligence has nothing to do with unmasking the Liberal coverup of China's responsibility in this outbreak. Chinese Virus, China Virus, JinPing Virus, Wuhan Flu are all far more accurate names.
Sorry assfuck but China did not make Trump ignore it for so long.
Could be worse; they could be calling it "Chinkovid 19"!
The capacity for harebrained concepts of race to get intertwined with topics logically unrelated to the subject at all never fails to amaze.

Those who want to require a certain name for this virus to avoid the truth of where it originated kinda remind me of our minority who want to force folks to refer to them by a name of their choosing.
You have your own minorities?

And you get to name them too??

Awesome!

There you have it folks. The primary concern of the Left is defending their ChiCom masters.
Primary concern of the right blaming china. Meanwhile lets fucking hope this shit works so we can all have a nice summer. My first head boat was supposed to go out yesterday and did not. I hate to say I live to work but there is no other place I would rather be than on a fishing vessle from april to november. I wanna get on my boat and see those happy fisherman have a great time.. This stay at home shit sucks.
ChiComs lied and said the virus was not contagious, so let it spread around the world.

There you have it folks. The primary concern of the Left is defending their ChiCom masters.

Think of it this way had this happened while Barack Obama was President the left would be fuming over China Government failure but it happened while Trump is President, so you know the fringe idiots will do everything to spin this us Trump failure...
There was already a pandemic under Obama -- remember?? You dic suckers were telling us it was a hundred times worse than the coronavirus..

Care to give us a link to the "left" fuming over where it came from??

Did the left "fume" at nations in Africa because of Ebola??

You morons love to self project but at the end of the day -- you are the only ones who ACTUALLY do the shit you project onto everyone else....

here Sweetie!

c is for China——- o is for originated————-v is for virus—————i is for infectious=======d is for disease======19 is for the 19th such virus that China has blessed the world with. Yer Welcome.

COV stands for Corona Virus.

Last edited:
The ChiCom government that told everyone the virus was not contagious human to human so it can spread,
False. They said they found no evidence of that in their preliminary study. Then, about 6 days later(?), they released the finished studies showing human to human transmission.

All these possible remedies we hear about should be fast tracked as much as is humanly possible.

Let all of the jail birds afflicted with the virus be allowed or co-erced to volunteer to be test subjects....that way no decent folk would suffer from the trials.

primise them a pack of cigareetoes of the mellow and very relaxing kind if they take part in the tests.

What I see regarding developing a vaccine or other treatments for the chinese virus is a lack of common sense aka............the ability to think outside the box.

Scientists have to be careful....unfortunately in a crisis like this....it is better to gamble to get a solution to the problem than to wait for endless studies whilst thousands are dying.

At the very least anyone who is infected should have the ability to choose any kind of treatment they want.....if they die as a result that would be sad....but it would also help the advancement of finding a solution.

Finding a drug or vaccine that would cure the virus would be well worth the sacrifices some may make in order to speed things up. Am I wrong???

Last edited:
Good interview.

Couple of takeaways.

1. We're still a few months out from having this, I think he said September, someone correct me if I'm wrong. That something is coming is obviously good news.

2. He also says he thinks we'll be dealing with this through the fall with this flaring up here and there. I'm not surprised, but that's not good news. We can't lock down for 6 months and expect the economy to survive and millions of people not end up tossed out of their homes here.

3. He acknowledges that social distancing, while flattening the curve, is also pushing the peak out. No surprise there.....

This is promising. But even if the FDA fast tracks it for study and clinical trials, you're still at least a year away from anything being released to the public. This virus is going to be with us a long time. But social distancing and people adhering to rules of contact going forward will flatten the curve.

If you are into blame games yes it would be, but most intelligent people do not need to blame only cure or avoid getting it.

Forum List

Back