California liberals pass law: knowingly exposing people to HIV no longer a felony cuz discrimination

Even the twisted un-American fucks writing laws in Mexifornia know they'll have to find ways to purge the filth at some point. That's the only thing that makes any sense...Funny shit.
Only in the filthy shithole of MEXIFORNIA!

Last edited:
Transmission from female to male is virtually impossible. The most common form of transmission is queers getting a dick up their ass.

No, not at all. We had to take a class about this back in the 80's when I was repairing and delivering medical equipment. We had to deliver and pickup equipment from AIDS patients when there was nothing you could do about the disease except die.

When the male ejaculates, the penis gets larger and harder. This causes hairline cracks to form in the penis which is normal. So if that happens in a female (or male) who has AIDS, that's how men pickup the disease. It almost acts like an open wound.

We used to have to dress up in space suit like gear before entering an AIDS home or touching the equipment. Even after spraying it down with all kinds of disinfectant, the equipment had to be quarantined for a week before we could clean it and put it back in service.

It was serious stuff back then.

What you were taught is queer propaganda. I suggest you read "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS," by Michael Fumento.

Here's an article that will clue you in to the reality:

Michael Fumento: AIDS - Are Heterosexuals at Risk?

All this very early article points out is that more gays got the disease than straights. This is true, but it was (and is) mostly due to risky activity. Gays are more likely to challenge their fate than straights are. I don't know why, it's just how their minds work I guess. Straight people have a stronger desire to live, or will make sacrifices to have less pleasurable sex than gays.

But we delivered and picked up from straight patients and gay patients. It was almost becoming an epidemic. The class we took was not propaganda. It was sponsored by the CDC. And now that I looked it up, gays are still participating in risky sex just like they were years ago:

U.S. Statistics | HIV.gov

What the article points out is that the CDC lies about how HIV is transmitted.

Straight patients get it from IV drug use if they are male. Their female partners can get it though hundreds, if not thousands, of sex acts with an infected male. It's still very hard for them to get it. Most commonly females also get it from IV drug use.

I didn't know of this guy until you posted the article, but he never denied that straight people get aids. He credits the risk factor most of all:

Although he would be accused of claiming heterosexuals have no AIDS risk,[38] the back cover of his AIDS book[39] states, "The 'myth' of heterosexual AIDS consists of a series of myths, one of which is not that heterosexuals get AIDS. They certainly do get it. . . ." Rather, he argued that while white middle-class heterosexuals were the target of AIDS propaganda, "the profile of the typical victim of heterosexually transmitted AIDS is a lower-class black woman who is the regular sex partner of an IV drug user."

Michael Fumento - Wikipedia

If you look at the government link I provided, the chart shows that 70% of gays still get HIV, 23% heterosexuals, and only 8% of drug users.

The man who fought for this and had it pass is gay..

The man who wrote the bill to let the illegals with criminal record stay in America, is Mexican

I am sick of these extreme Lefties doing this to California .. Angers me..

California lawmakers vote to reduce penalty for knowingly exposing sexual partners to HIV

State lawmakers on Monday gave final legislative approval to a bill that would reduce from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.

SB 239, which now goes to the governor, was introduced by Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), who said the current law discriminated against those who have human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, the precursor to AIDS, because exposure to other communicable diseases is a misdemeanor.

The same reduction in crime level would apply to people who donate blood or semen without disclosing that they have tested positive for HIV or AIDS.

“Right now HIV is singled out for uniquely harsh treatment as a felony,” Wiener told his colleagues during the floor debate.

Republicans, including Sen. Joel Anderson of San Diego, voted against the bill, saying it puts the public at risk.

“I’m of the mind that if you purposefully inflict another with a disease that alters their lifestyle the rest of their life, puts them on a regiment of medications to maintain any kind of normalcy, it should be a felony,” Anderson said. “It’s absolutely crazy to me that we should go light on this.”

He said tougher penalties should be extended to those who expose others to other infectious diseases.

Sen. Jeff Stone, a Republican pharmacist from Murrieta, also said it should remain a felony if someone exposes a partner to HIV, which he said would "condemn one to probably $1 million in drug therapy for the rest of their lives."...

Once again, liberals show how little American lives matter to them.

The only people who will get fucked, so to speak, by this law are homosexuals. You can't get HIV if you never have some guy's dick up your ass.

I am a Democrat, but think it should still be a felony especially if they knowingly infect someone without disclosing it.

As far as the comment that the only ones effected by the laws are homosexuals that is not true, there are many women out there who have gotten in a relationship with a man who had sexual relationships with others guys didn't disclose that to her and infected the female with HIV. So no it's not just homosexuals

Last edited:

Forum List

Back