california just raised their gas prices and providing "free Healthcare to illegal immigrants."

Sure you do or you would actually insist something be done about It. You know no one will.
Since hiring illegals is already illegal, there is little average jones like me can do about it. What I do, is to refuse to hire illegals, or patronize anyone who does.

Since hiring illegals is already illegal, there is little average jones like me can do about it. What I do, is to refuse to hire illegals, or patronize anyone who does.

You have no clue but on top of that you have no way to determine what products you buy use illegal employees.

lord alive. you waffle between WRITTEN LAW ONLY to "if it's good for business"

seems to be a mood thing.

Yep, I would prefer we follow the law but if we are not, I support allowing all to ignore the law. It's a simple concept. All or none.

After they get due process.
Due process is what we say it is. Arrest them any time they contact any government agency, give them a chance to provide a birth certificate or proof of legal residency (which resident non-citizens are already required to keep on their persons at all times) while remaining in custody, if they fail, deport them immediately.

Due process is what we say it is. Arrest them any time they contact any government agency, give them a chance to provide a birth certificate or proof of legal residency (which resident non-citizens are already required to keep on their persons at all times) while remaining in custody, if they fail, deport them immediately.

Courts have ruled over and over that you can't hold someone over a misdemeanor.

Courts have ruled over and over that you can't hold someone over a misdemeanor.
People are jailed for misdemeanors all the time. They have to post bond to get out of jail and it's often denied if they are flight risks. Illegal aliens are the very definition of a flight risk since they have no right to be here in the first place and there is plenty of evidence that almost no illegals show up for their deportation hearings. Hell, people can be jailed for simple traffic violations if they refuse to sign the promise to appear (traffic ticket).

People are jailed for misdemeanors all the time. They have to post bond to get out of jail and it's often denied if they are flight risks. Illegal aliens are the very definition of a flight risk since they have no right to be here in the first place and there is plenty of evidence that almost no illegals show up for their deportation hearings. Hell, people can be jailed for simple traffic violations if they refuse to sign the promise to appear (traffic ticket).

Just saying something is done "all the time" doesn't make it true or something one needs to respond to.

Forum List

Back