California is okay with people spreading aids.

I have been gone for a bit living life. You know working paying bills spending time with the family . The stuff everyone should do. But to day I decided to pop into the forum and read a bit....

Pages later I realize NO ONe is talking about California Governor Brown and state senator Wiener sighing the act to make KNOWINGLY infecting people with aids a misdemeanor and not a felony.

California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV - CNN

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Intentionally Risking HIV Transmission Now Misdemeanor in CA

How is it that no one seems to care that elected democrats don't care if people are knowingly infected with a deadly disease? This is abhorrent and evil.
Only time will tell if the rate of infection goes up after this new law.

No they cant.
There was a lot fo bullshit being spread about this. That was some of it.
Well, I don't believe it.

Of course you don't. You're not a smart person and you only believe what fits your narrow-minded view of the world.
No I'm not smart at all. In reality I'm pretty stupid. My IQ is about 70 and i don't understand a lot of things I see. That's why I quit working at the prison, I was smarter than the rest of them. I only believe what fits my narrow minded view of the world. But Queerlafornia on the other hand, deserves everything that happens to them. From the Mexican pandemic that have created, to the tax burden they have created causing massive business flight, to the housing rip off that makes houses not affordable for most people, and then you have the amoral corrupt and infected hollywood. A plague upon the people.

Cute story snowflake. None of what you said changes who you are or how shitty your life has become. Unless of course it's California's fault that you're an idiot.
Here's one of the things that make liberals hated: They claim to know things they have no knowledge of and then parrot them as facts. For example, you know nothing about my life. It's not horrible at all. If we could rid the world of lying scum like you, it would be even better.

Russia.

I actually use evidence to build a hypothesis.

For example, I use data to tell me how often you post on this site.

1) The sheer volume that you post on this site tells me you likely don't have a job or full time employment at least.

2) I have seen you not understand a basic concept of rate versus quantity. This tells me you're not very educated.

3) I saw you bail on the thread when your ignorance was exposed. So this tells me you don't have much humility and let your pride get in the way of your own advancement.

So yeah, I don't know everything about you, but I sure do know plenty.

Plus aids carriers can give blood now in queerlafornia.

that is false.

I'm sorry, dude... the only things in texas are queers and steers.

which are you, again?
That is false. If all we had were queers here there would be very very few children born. You must be thinking of Queerlafornia. Is it hot enough out there for you?

Well, I don't believe it.

Of course you don't. You're not a smart person and you only believe what fits your narrow-minded view of the world.
No I'm not smart at all. In reality I'm pretty stupid. My IQ is about 70 and i don't understand a lot of things I see. That's why I quit working at the prison, I was smarter than the rest of them. I only believe what fits my narrow minded view of the world. But Queerlafornia on the other hand, deserves everything that happens to them. From the Mexican pandemic that have created, to the tax burden they have created causing massive business flight, to the housing rip off that makes houses not affordable for most people, and then you have the amoral corrupt and infected hollywood. A plague upon the people.

Cute story snowflake. None of what you said changes who you are or how shitty your life has become. Unless of course it's California's fault that you're an idiot.
Here's one of the things that make liberals hated: They claim to know things they have no knowledge of and then parrot them as facts. For example, you know nothing about my life. It's not horrible at all. If we could rid the world of lying scum like you, it would be even better.

Russia.

1) The sheer volume that you post on this site tells me you likely don't have a job or full time employment at least.

2) I have seen you not understand a basic concept of rate versus quantity. This tells me you're not very educated.

3) I saw you bail on the thread when your ignorance was exposed. So this tells me you don't have much humility and let your pride get in the way of your own advancement.

All of which proves nothing like all regressive claims do. Sounds like more crying to me, you good at that. Bedsides I bail on lots of threads, most of which are over ran by those such as your self. As far as your "facts" - CNN.

I'm bailing on this thread. I gotta go to the library and find out what "hypothesis" means.

Russia.

All of which proves nothing like all regressive claims do. Sounds like more crying to me, you good at that. Bedsides I bail on lots of threads, most of which are over ran by those such as your self. As far as your "facts" - CNN.

Awww poor snowflake is upset that he is as transparent as a glass window. You fool no one. You are literally the bottom of the barrel on this website which is already the bottom of the barrel of our society. Be proud and keep posting as the good sheep that you are.

I'm bailing on this thread. I gotta go to the library and find out what "hypothesis" means.

Normally I'd say you were joking but I saw the way that the term "per" went right over your head, so who knows what you need to be educated on.

I have been gone for a bit living life. You know working paying bills spending time with the family . The stuff everyone should do. But to day I decided to pop into the forum and read a bit....

Pages later I realize NO ONe is talking about California Governor Brown and state senator Wiener sighing the act to make KNOWINGLY infecting people with aids a misdemeanor and not a felony.

How is it that no one seems to care that elected democrats don't care if people are knowingly infected with a deadly disease? This is abhorrent and evil.

Gotta make room for all the illegals coming in.

Only time will tell if the rate of infection goes up after this new law.
If 1 person gets infected with HIV and the the dick who infected him knowingly get a fine or what ever small time bull shit for slowing committing murder that is to many.

Forum List

Back