California is beautiful

I the daytime it looks like this.

920x920.jpg

Nah! I have not even seen that.

But this is what I see when I wake up in the morning here in La Jolla.

World's Best La Jolla Stock Pictures, Photos, and Images - Getty Images
Stock pictures = fake news liar.

Nah! I don’t post any lies. I know you do.

California is a strikingly beautiful place, regardless of the commie scum destroying it. Just look!
But here lately I've started to notice that at night time, California is starting to look a lot like North Korea. Anyone else notice that? Strange, huh?

View attachment 284589

Yep. Been there. A definite microcosm of great scenic beauty. But not sure where you are getting your maps of light pollution, as an astronomer, I'm constantly up on the darkness and condition of night skies! Here is a current representation of the night time isophotic view of California:

View attachment 284596
Oh he just pushes bullshit, it is his calling in life.
Did you forget they turned the lights out 'cause the wind blew? Silly tards!

California is a strikingly beautiful place, regardless of the commie scum destroying it. Just look!

ccimage-shutterstock_262869110.jpg

sand-harbour-california-750x563.jpg.optimal.jpg

But here lately I've started to notice that at night time, California is starting to look a lot like North Korea. Anyone else notice that? Strange, huh?

View attachment 284589

Yeah a commie government has that effect. Althogh its a bit worse than North Korea here. I don't think they're dealing with shit in the streets and outbreaks of diseases not seen since the middle ages in North Korea, you might have to go to central Africa to find that.

California is the 5 or 6 largest economy in the world. Commie government must be doing something very good.

I the daytime it looks like this.

920x920.jpg

Nah! I have not even seen that.

But this is what I see when I wake up in the morning here in La Jolla.

World's Best La Jolla Stock Pictures, Photos, and Images - Getty Images
Stock pictures = fake news liar.

Nah! I don’t post any lies. I know you do.
Lying traitor bastard.

Nope. You are a good example of a lying dishonest bastard human piece of shit.

View attachment 284589

Yeah a commie government has that effect. Althogh its a bit worse than North Korea here. I don't think they're dealing with shit in the streets and outbreaks of diseases not seen since the middle ages in North Korea, you might have to go to central Africa to find that.

California is the 5 or 6 largest economy in the world. Commie government must be doing something very good.
Because economies run by government and not PEOPLE?

I'd say California politicians are lucky it survives with them meddling so much.

View attachment 284589

What happened?
Did illegal aliens out bid you cleaning toilets?

Is that all you've got, shitforbrains? I don't clean toilets our clealing lady does and she's not Mexican either but I'll bet she could kick your wimpy ass.

View attachment 284589

What happened?
Did illegal aliens out bid you cleaning toilets?

Is that all you've got, shitforbrains? I don't clean toilets our clealing lady does and she's not Mexican either but I'll bet she could kick your wimpy ass.

What I know with Californians bitter with California are:
1. Bitter because they are poor.
2. Low incomes.
3. Mostly whites.
4. Racist assholes.
5. Assholes.
6. Grumpy unhappy people.
7. Loners no friends.

Which one do you belong?

What I know with people like miketx that are always bitter or hate California.

1. Jealous of Ca.
2. Post pictures of poor homeless pictures just to make his penis bigger.
3. Piece of shit human being.
4. Garbage Trump supporters.

View attachment 284589

At night time in California? You probably talking about the temporary and planned power outage here in southern Ca last week.

How many times in a year does Texas has power outage during tornadoes?
It looks like a war zone after the tornado.

Can you explain that?

Hey miketx. You arrogantly and disgustingly talking about the disaster here in California. Because you are piece of shit human being.
Did you ever look how many disasters hit Texas in 2018 and 2019?

An average of 132 tornadoes touch Texas soil each year. The annual total varies considerably, and certain areas are struck more often than others. Tornadoes occur with greatest frequency in the Red River Valley of North Texas.

Plus flooding in 2018 and 2019.

Hey miketx. You arrogantly and disgustingly talking about the disaster here in California. Because you are piece of shit human being.

An average of 132 tornadoes touch Texas soil each year. The annual total varies considerably, and certain areas are struck more often than others. Tornadoes occur with greatest frequency in the Red River Valley of North Texas.

Our disasters are made by mother nature, Californias are made by people like you, with no end on sight! Keep up the good work, stupid.

Our disasters are made by mother nature, Californias are made by people like you, with no end on sight! Keep up the good work, stupid.

It doesn’t matter asshole. You are just proving your self a disgusting human being.
Do any decency left in your worthless soul?
How can you even sleep at night under the bridge with your grocery cart?

It doesn’t matter asshole. You are just proving your self a disgusting human being.
It does matter. People like you are making the disasters in cali and in TX they are naturally occurring. Stop lying. You people are destroying what is left of the state and your lies won't make anyone who's not a progressive idiot believe it.

screenshot_166.png

The Top Four Reasons California Is Unsustainable

California Is The First Failed State

75 Reasons Why California Sucks

May 30, 2017 By Avtomat 176 Comments

Share2.1K
Tweet
TheEconomicCollapse article by Michael Snyder. That article was written in 2012, and many of the facts are no longer accurate [such as some unemployment metrics] – so I felt such a legendary article deserved an update. This is the modernized version for 2017-18. I am also going to continually update this throughout 2018-2019, and maybe longer if it stays popular!)

50 Reasons Why California Sucks

1. California ranked dead last in Chief Executive magazine’s annual Best and Worst States for Business survey in 2016. Oh, and it also was ranked dead last for every other year that the survey has been conducted.

2. In 2015, the state of California ranked 50th out of all 50 states in new business creation.

3. According to a recent study, California is the worst-governed state in the entire country for two years in a row!

4. Even after Proposition 30, California still boasts the highest state income tax rate in the nation.

5. Even though California continually (Prop 55) raises taxes dramatically on the wealthy, state revenues are falling like a rock and debt is still adding up.

6. California has the highest sales tax rate in the United States.

7. California has the 9th highest corporate income tax rate in the country.

8. California has the highest “minimum corporate tax” in the country. It is the only state where a corporation must pay money to the state even if a corporation does not make a single dollar of profit.

9. California has the 2nd highest gas tax in the country. And don’t worry – if you drive an electric car they’ll still charge you a $100 annual fee for “offsetting your gas taxes”.

50-reasons-california-sucks-1.jpg

10. California is the only state in America that taxes carbon emissions.

11. The state of California issues some of the most expensive traffic tickets in the nation. It is actually the highest when you count in the insurance premium hit.

12. California has historically had the third highest unemployment rate of any state, and has the highest under-employment rate.

13. California scored 45th on “The Nation’s Report Card” for public school test scores, indicating significantly sub-par scores on Math and Reading and generally poorly educated students.

14. The state of California requires licenses for 198 different occupations (the most in the nation). The national average is only 96.

15. California teachers are the 5th highest paid in the nation, but California students rank 46th in math and 49th in reading.

16. California accounts for 12.15% percent of the U.S. population, but a whopping 30% percent of Americans that receive TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) and MOE live there. This amounts to almost 7 billion dollars per year.

17. California now has the lowest credit/bond rating in the entire country (Yes, it even surpassed Illinois).

18. Including unfunded pension liabilities, the state of California has more than twice as much debt as any other state does. Their total state debt (w/o unfunded pension liabilities) is second only to New York.

19. Average pay for California state workers has risen by 100 percent from 2005 to 2012, and 120 percent from 2012-2015. That is awesome news for those state employees, but it is terrible news for the taxpayers that have to pay their salaries and their pensions (Which we already have mentioned are currently unfunded).

75 Reasons Why California Sucks 2019 | The Hidden Dominion

The California exodus is speeding up

Bay Area exodus: Thousands more residents fleeing region than arriving from other states

Your kind caused all this. You.

It does matter. People like you are making the disasters in cali and in TX they are naturally occurring. Stop lying. You people are destroying what is left of the state and your lies won't make anyone who's not a progressive idiot believe it.

View attachment 285098

The Top Four Reasons California Is Unsustainable

California Is The First Failed State

75 Reasons Why California Sucks

May 30, 2017 By Avtomat 176 Comments

Share2.1K
Tweet
TheEconomicCollapse article by Michael Snyder. That article was written in 2012, and many of the facts are no longer accurate [such as some unemployment metrics] – so I felt such a legendary article deserved an update. This is the modernized version for 2017-18. I am also going to continually update this throughout 2018-2019, and maybe longer if it stays popular!)

50 Reasons Why California Sucks

1. California ranked dead last in Chief Executive magazine’s annual Best and Worst States for Business survey in 2016. Oh, and it also was ranked dead last for every other year that the survey has been conducted.

2. In 2015, the state of California ranked 50th out of all 50 states in new business creation.

3. According to a recent study, California is the worst-governed state in the entire country for two years in a row!

4. Even after Proposition 30, California still boasts the highest state income tax rate in the nation.

5. Even though California continually (Prop 55) raises taxes dramatically on the wealthy, state revenues are falling like a rock and debt is still adding up.

6. California has the highest sales tax rate in the United States.

7. California has the 9th highest corporate income tax rate in the country.

8. California has the highest “minimum corporate tax” in the country. It is the only state where a corporation must pay money to the state even if a corporation does not make a single dollar of profit.

9. California has the 2nd highest gas tax in the country. And don’t worry – if you drive an electric car they’ll still charge you a $100 annual fee for “offsetting your gas taxes”.

50-reasons-california-sucks-1.jpg

10. California is the only state in America that taxes carbon emissions.

11. The state of California issues some of the most expensive traffic tickets in the nation. It is actually the highest when you count in the insurance premium hit.

12. California has historically had the third highest unemployment rate of any state, and has the highest under-employment rate.

13. California scored 45th on “The Nation’s Report Card” for public school test scores, indicating significantly sub-par scores on Math and Reading and generally poorly educated students.

14. The state of California requires licenses for 198 different occupations (the most in the nation). The national average is only 96.

15. California teachers are the 5th highest paid in the nation, but California students rank 46th in math and 49th in reading.

16. California accounts for 12.15% percent of the U.S. population, but a whopping 30% percent of Americans that receive TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) and MOE live there. This amounts to almost 7 billion dollars per year.

17. California now has the lowest credit/bond rating in the entire country (Yes, it even surpassed Illinois).

18. Including unfunded pension liabilities, the state of California has more than twice as much debt as any other state does. Their total state debt (w/o unfunded pension liabilities) is second only to New York.

19. Average pay for California state workers has risen by 100 percent from 2005 to 2012, and 120 percent from 2012-2015. That is awesome news for those state employees, but it is terrible news for the taxpayers that have to pay their salaries and their pensions (Which we already have mentioned are currently unfunded).

75 Reasons Why California Sucks 2019 | The Hidden Dominion

The California exodus is speeding up

Bay Area exodus: Thousands more residents fleeing region than arriving from other states

Your kind caused all this. You.
mike there some die hard Californians here who dont like anyone mentioning anything that might be negative about the state.....those things to them dont exist.....at least not in that wealthy coastal community they live in.........

New Topics

Forum List

Back