California Implosion Continues

If Amazon Fresh was in those neighborhoods it wouldn't matter that those stores closed. These areas are food deserts. Without these stores there are no stores. Amazon Fresh is invited to open an outlet in high poverty and crime neighborhoods.

There IS actually an Amazon Fresh location in Long Beach. (6235 Spring Street)

If Amazon Fresh was in those neighborhoods it wouldn't matter that those stores closed. These areas are food deserts. Without these stores there are no stores. Amazon Fresh is invited to open an outlet in high poverty and crime neighborhoods.

There IS actually an Amazon Fresh location in Long Beach. (6235 Spring Street)
There are other Kroeger stores I
In Long Beach too. Long Beach is a very big city. They are only closing stores in the poorest areas.

This is what you get when you elect people who have not a clue about economics or business. Now these people will reap the repercussions of their ignorant decisions. The entire west coast is engulfed with this absurdity and stupidity.

Kroger should close all their Cali stores and move out of the state. They are in all the other states so I doubt they would feel the pinch of lost revenue.

Kroger is not in all states, but only 35 and DC.

Left destroy everything they touch.
And they wonder why inner cities are food deserts.

Grocery chain Kroger said it closed down two California stores Saturday after the Long Beach City Council approved a COVID-19-related “hero pay” ordinance that increased wages by $4 per hour.

The pay increase, mandated in January, was for workers who were employed at pharmacies and retail stores with 300 or more employees in the Southern California city.

That is why I call the former golden state fruit and nut land.
California is The Granola State: fruits, nuts, and flakes!

Left destroy everything they touch.
And they wonder why inner cities are food deserts.

Grocery chain Kroger said it closed down two California stores Saturday after the Long Beach City Council approved a COVID-19-related “hero pay” ordinance that increased wages by $4 per hour.

The pay increase, mandated in January, was for workers who were employed at pharmacies and retail stores with 300 or more employees in the Southern California city.

That is why I call the former golden state fruit and nut land.
California is The Granola State: fruits, nuts, and flakes!
Right wingers are worse and prove it under Capitalism since California has the largest economy in the Union.

This is what you get when you elect people who have not a clue about economics or business. Now these people will reap the repercussions of their ignorant decisions. The entire west coast is engulfed with this absurdity and stupidity.

Kroger should close all their Cali stores and move out of the state. They are in all the other states so I doubt they would feel the pinch of lost revenue.

Kroger is not in all states, but only 35 and DC.

Thanks I thought they were nationwide.

Forum List

Back