California Halts COVID Vaccinations From Moderna Batch Linked To "Unusually High Number" Of Adverse Reactions

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
As I have said, you can have my dose.

As the suspected death toll attributed to COVID-19 vaccines rises around the world, with dozens already reported in the US and Norway, California health officials have asked health-care providers in the state to immediately stop administering a batch of Moderna COVID-19 jabs after an "unusually high number" of adverse reactions were linked to it, according to RT.

On order of State epidemiologist Dr. Erica S. Pan and the California Department of Public Health, the vaccines should be shelved until a proper investigation can be conducted. The lot in question is Moderna Lot 041L2.

...​

As the suspected death toll attributed to COVID-19 vaccines rises around the world, with dozens already reported in the US and Norway, California health officials have asked health-care providers in the state to immediately stop administering a batch of Moderna COVID-19 jabs after an "unusually high number" of adverse reactions were linked to it, according to RT.​
On order of State epidemiologist Dr. Erica S. Pan and the California Department of Public Health, the vaccines should be shelved until a proper investigation can be conducted. The lot in question is Moderna Lot 041L2.

...​

^ this is why America can't have good things

As the suspected death toll attributed to COVID-19 vaccines rises around the world, with dozens already reported in the US and Norway, California health officials have asked health-care providers in the state to immediately stop administering a batch of Moderna COVID-19 jabs after an "unusually high number" of adverse reactions were linked to it, according to RT.​

...​

You linked to TWitter. Bad move, exlacs. I looked at the cite at your cite and found that what it claims and where it was supposed to be said, the site that the REAL thing pointed to didn't say a thing you and your Taliban/ISIS Home Grown Terrorists claim.

Forum List

Back