California governor Newsom, why he can't ever lose

I just point and laugh at tax hell California from a state with no state income tax. Laugh as in laugh all the way to the bank! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Sudan has no state income tax.

6a00d8341c858253ef00e54f74f2ed8834-640wi.gif

"Dang whoopy!"

Ya, I'd like to hear what you think is failing in the state.
They have a severe water shortage, an ocean and no desalination plants. They have thousands of bums living on their cities sidewalks. Housing is unaffordable. Taxes and prices are much too high. The COVID lockdown double standard for regular people and the political elites shows how far politicians look down on their people. The education system has fallen off a cliff. The damn place burns every year. There's more but we'll leave it at that. Today, California is a state that caters to the rich and very rich. If you're wealthy, it's a good place to be except for the taxes.

Echoing the exuberance over states with no income tax, e.g., Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Somalia, United Arab Emirates, New Hampshire, Washington, etc.
AND I live next to a state with no sales tax. Oh I know how to keep the left's greedy paws of MY money, mooching bastards. :eusa_dance:

Kind of odd the right has written off California as a Communist shithole or whatever but they sure can't leave this election alone. I don't know why they keep having to explain how they lost in every thread they start on the subject.

Californians want to be forced to staty at home while their elitist leaders do whatever they want.

You lefties are such pussies.

They announced the results 5 minutes after the polls closed - zero chance they counted anything.

Another sham election from the corrupt fascist rulers here. The teachers union runs this state for their own benefit.

Oh I know how to keep the left's greedy paws of MY money, mooching bastards.
Does your hyper-partisan exuberance reflect the Republican enthusiasm for taxing the wealthiest Americans at a lower rate that everyone else?

Warren Buffett pay a lower tax rate than millions of Americans because federal taxes on investment income (unearned income) are lower than the taxes many Americans pay on salary and wage income (earned income). Currently, the top statutory tax rate on investment income is just 23.8%, but it’s 43.4% on income from work.​
Under the Loser's tax cut, the richest 1% of taxpayers got an average tax cut of $50,000 in 2020. That’s 75 times more than the tax cut for the bottom 80%, which will average just $645.​

Elder is a smart man and has been around a lot longer than Trump. He way always a long shot because he’s an honest man. Newsome always had an advantage being a typical career politician with no morals or ideals. This election is a reflection of why I moved out of California. I love that state, but it’s owned lock, stock and barrel by the utterly corrupt democrats who are running it into the ground. California has the highest income inequality, the highest taxes, the most burdensome regulations in the nation. The average Californian can’t afford to own a home, the median home price there is over eight hundred grand. Just before I moved I looked at a new housing development, it had houses running from six hundred grand to one point five million built right alongside low income apartments for “farm workers” that were Section Eight Housing. After the government picked up the majority of the rent were renting for six hundred bucks a month. The houses weren’t selling despite a tight housing market. I wonder why? I talked to one of the realtors trying to sell the housing and she told me that the low income housing was the only way they could get the permits to build and that the low income housing couldn’t be segregated away from the expensive houses. You had to drive through what was already a crowded barrio to get to the houses. People who could afford to pay for mortgages weren’t willing to live there and the builder had already decided to leave California.
Sounds like the property developer didn't really think that project through. Bad investment. $1.5 mil pre-construction units adjacent to Section 8 housing...what could go wrong?

California Governor Gavin Newsom is not related to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi by blood, but rather by family ties.

Newsom’s parents, William and Tessa were prominent in San Francisco, as William worked as a judge in California.

William’s sister Belinda Barbara Newsom married Ron V. Pelosi in 1956 and established the tie between the families.

Pelosi has a brother named Paul who married Nancy D’Alessandro, who then became Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy is Newsom’s aunt-by-marriage.

Newsom leads the fat cat oligarchs of the DNC. Soon, they will all be homeless on his plantation as taxes and inflation explode.

I would assume he will soon run for President.
Newsom is beatable as is any other politician. The problem with the Trump Cult party is they have no one who can beat him! The best they can come up with is a far, far, far right wing talker with no plan, no vision and absolutely no ability. What he espouses as his objective could be carried out by a five year old. He is seriously unqualified to hold elective office. He's the same as Trump.

Newsom is beatable as is any other politician. The problem with the Trump Cult party is they have no one who can beat him! The best they can come up with is a far, far, far right wing talker with no plan, no vision and absolutely no ability. What he espouses as his objective could be carried out by a five year old. He is seriously unqualified to hold elective office. He's the same as Trump.
:auiqs.jpg:

Does your hyper-partisan exuberance reflect the Republican enthusiasm for taxing the wealthiest Americans at a lower rate that everyone else?

Warren Buffett pay a lower tax rate than millions of Americans because federal taxes on investment income (unearned income) are lower than the taxes many Americans pay on salary and wage income (earned income). Currently, the top statutory tax rate on investment income is just 23.8%, but it’s 43.4% on income from work.​
Under the Loser's tax cut, the richest 1% of taxpayers got an average tax cut of $50,000 in 2020. That’s 75 times more than the tax cut for the bottom 80%, which will average just $645.​
The wealthy already pay the lions share of taxes you mooching loser deadbeats. How is that fair? Here's an idea, get a job, start a business earn your own damn wealth. Stop mooching and pay your fair share you lazy bums.

The wealthy already pay the lions share of taxes you mooching loser deadbeats.
Most fat cats love their groveling lapdogs, of course.

Warren Buffett's wealth grew by $24.3 billion between 2014 and 2018 but he only paid $23.7 million in taxes, a rate of 0.1%, after reporting taxable income of $125 million.​
"I continue to believe that the tax code should be changed substantially," wrote Buffett. "I hope that the earned-income tax credit is increased substantially and additionally believe that huge dynastic wealth is not desirable for our society."

Most fat cats love their groveling lapdogs, of course.

Warren Buffett's wealth grew by $24.3 billion between 2014 and 2018 but he only paid $23.7 million in taxes, a rate of 0.1%, after reporting taxable income of $125 million.​
"I continue to believe that the tax code should be changed substantially," wrote Buffett. "I hope that the earned-income tax credit is increased substantially and additionally believe that huge dynastic wealth is not desirable for our society."
Did you pay $23.7 million in taxes loser? The answer is no, Buffett is covering the vast majority of YOUR fair share of government services.

Forum List

Back