California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

So you have a big nothing. That is what I thought, thanks.
No, that means you have a big nothing. You're not even willing to do the simple groundwork to know what's going on and what direction we're moving to in the future. It doesn't matter, you're just one individual, the world can move on without you.

No, that means you have a big nothing. You're not even willing to do the simple groundwork to know what's going on and what direction we're moving to in the future. It doesn't matter, you're just one individual, the world can move on without you.
I didn’t. Are a bogus claim and can’t back it up, you do that. I looked it up and couldn’t find an article, but hey, you are the one making upthe story, not me.

Nebraska currently has a .12% electric car ownership, yet you want people to believe that electric cars in Nebraska are outselling gas and diesel cars. Lol! You got caught lying.

You merely want to exchange on sort of pollution for another.
Color you idealistic and uninformed. Stay in Nebraska, stud.

Forum List

Back