California Governor Gavin Newsom, Who Wants Kids Vaccinated, Fights Vaccine Mandates For Prison Guards, Whose Union Gave $1.75 Million To Fight Recall

.....he is another total idiot......mandates hate whitey teaching in schools/
it's the LAW to gender neutral toys in stores/menstrual products in all schools regardless of gender/ban on gas mowers
...telling stores what they need to sell !!!! = NAZI and communist jackass combined
..this guy needs to be in an insane asylum

Newsome just wants children to be fully vaccinated. Except for his children. They don't get vaccinated.

California has the Governor they deserve.

After the recall election I don't think they had a choice. Millions were donated from major players that wanted him to stay, president and vice president actually came to California just to campaign for his re election.

I think Newsom was going to beat that recall regardless.

And if he truly was reelected then Californians are now considered a threat to America by me.

California has the Governor they deserve.
i don't agree

I think most CA people are .. well, red.

their system is corrupt to the core IMO... think Pres Election 2020... same thing in CA

the dims thought they could get X number of states to cave to the corrupt vote system... then they saw how popular Trump is 2020 and OMG... we have to duplicate what was done in CA, OR, WA, etc... have to do it in many other states...

and so they did

Forum List

Back