California goes next level for election stealing: PRINT YOUR OWN BALLOT!!!

I'm surprised the Democrats don't recognize this as discriminatory against the homeless and poor. The hypocrites.

This idea takes my thoughts back to around 1978 when folks had sense enough to recognize such discrimination and rightly stated so. Back then I subscribed to Warner Cable and was able to cast votes through my cable remote control - but these votes were merely for answering questions by picking a selection for such things as:
  • quiz shows (if you missed you were locked out and eventually one viewer was left standing and won the game prize)
  • registering whether we thought a politician was telling the truth or lying during an interview
  • deciding whether the interview with a candidate for office should continue or to boot him/her and proceed to the next candidate
  • before and during an Ohio State basketball games predict whether the Buckeyes would win or lose
  • afterwards vote for the OSU player of the game
  • for one game it allowed us folks at home to call the plays for Columbus' semi-pro football team (although our QB was allowed to audible)

The Democrats stole the 2020 election by dumping countless thousands of bogus ballots in swing states. Now they are taking election fraud to a new low by authorizing PRINT YOUR OWN election ballots to save Governor Newsome from being recalled. Democrat are destroying everything vital to America, our borders, our foreign interests our law and order and our elections. The Democratic Party is the enemy.

I quite "it appears". How about getting some facts big mouth.

Forum List

Back