This coming from the white collar worker that sells items made in China. Lol!
Hey if you can't beat em, join em. I'm a globalist now bitch. Your party wanted Bill to sign NAFTA. You got your wish. You broke unions. What do you want me to do about it?

I have always said I approve of unions because it brings all our wages up. Doesn't mean I need to be in a union. Doesn't mean every company should be unionized. But when unions have power, all our wages go up. So I like unions.

And I have always said I'd do better under an every man for himself society.

But I was wrong actually because had I went to work for ford at 17 I'd have a 30 year pension 5 years ago. Now I have to work at least till I'm 62. Probably 65. So that's how much Republicans have fucked us in the last 40 years. They cost me 17 years!!!! I should have skipped college and went to work for Ford in 1988 you fucking dummy.

Mostly our shit comes from Germany. But if we want to compete we have to have a cheap/Chinese product for small business' on a budget. Your policy would hurt small business'

I only worked for a union at a summer job when I was going to college. It was a joke of a union. Ford employees were making $13 minimum and the idiots at this factory only made $5 hr. Pathetic. Losers. As a college student, my brother and I had to find a job at the same place because we only had 1 car for the family of 4. So we had to work at this shit hole factory. They were also racist as fuck. The owner gave them employees a union but it had no teeth.
You are the one bitching about thing not being made in America and getting sent out overseas, not me. So you didn’t like working for a union and didn’t ever work for one again, never tried to form a union but now bitch about not enough unions. Got it, you are a hypocrite, thanks for clearing that up.

You are the one bitching about thing not being made in America and getting sent out overseas, not me. So you didn’t like working for a union and didn’t ever work for one again, never tried to form a union but now bitch about not enough unions. Got it, you are a hypocrite, thanks for clearing that up.
I don't work for a company that needs to be unionized. Walmart workers need to unionize. And if they don't then they shouldn't complain about how much they make. I guess they are happy with their low wages. We know you are.

I don't work for a company that needs to be unionized. Walmart workers need to unionize. And if they don't then they shouldn't complain about how much they make. I guess they are happy with their low wages. We know you are.
The fact is you were at several jobs and not oncemade a choice to try unionize any job you were in. Currently you don’t believe your job needs to be unionized because your job is different. Again you try to take the high road and talk the talk and not walk the walk, you point to others and tell them they are wrong for not doing what you did not have the courage or conviction to do. Got it, you don’t need to further justify your inaction for what you claim to believe in.

The fact is you were at several jobs and not oncemade a choice to try unionize any job you were in. Currently you don’t believe your job needs to be unionized because your job is different. Again you try to take the high road and talk the talk and not walk the walk, you point to others and tell them they are wrong for not doing what you did not have the courage or conviction to do. Got it, you don’t need to further justify your inaction for what you claim to believe in.
This is the same bad argument that right wingers make about Gore. They say he can't believe global warming is real while at the same time flying around in jets and owning 5 homes.

It's a bad argument because he can't fix global warming by selling 4 homes and his plane. It has to be legislated. Cars have to be greener. Homes need to have solar.

You can believe this without having solar panels on your roof you know. I don't have solar panels on my roof yet I hope one day my building is run by solar. Get it dummy?

Then how can you vote for Republicans to run your government when they don't believe in government? Using your own logic against you.

I’ve personally been through outsourcing 5 times. The first time was more than 20 years ago, ya uneducated clown :laugh:

The fact that you think outsourcing is something only you’ve heard of is hilarious. I’ve lived it, little guy.

Please stop embarrassing yourself further. For your own sake.
The first time it impacted me was when I was at Circuit City. We had development servers that we could work on at night because, of course, most development was done during the day. One morning, after rebooting a DEV server in the middle of the night, we arrived at the office to the "What the heck did you do last night?" question. Upon ITsplaining that DEV servers were always rebooted in the middle of the night, we were informed that we now had development teams in India working on those servers and we were to treat DEV like it was production.

This is the same bad argument that right wingers make about Gore. They say he can't believe global warming is real while at the same time flying around in jets and owning 5 homes.

It's a bad argument because he can't fix global warming by selling 4 homes and his plane. It has to be legislated. Cars have to be greener. Homes need to have solar.

You can believe this without having solar panels on your roof you know. I don't have solar panels on my roof yet I hope one day my building is run by solar. Get it dummy?
You are a hypocrite, not sure why you bring up Gore, maybe it’s because you can’t defend your own actions.

More people die of
Obesity
A lot of Blacks get killed each night in the Black ghetto part of Chicago because the Democrats have no inclination to enforce the law against their main voting block. Same in most Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

You are a hypocrite, not sure why you bring up Gore, maybe it’s because you can’t defend your own actions.
You're making the same bad argument. I can't value unions because I'm not in one. Let me explain it to you again because you seem dull.

Unions bring all our wages up. You may not be in a union, or may not realize it, but unions bring your wages up too. Because your company only raises their wages to keep up with union wages. Or they raise wages for FEAR of you unionizing.

People love to brag about Nissan and Honda non union jobs down south and how those workers love it. Yea, because Honda and Nissan don't want you to unionize. So they pay you about $3 below and nowhere near the same benefits and you goobers love it. Never realizing that they should thank the unions up north.

And they better not complain down south because if they do those corporations will move to Mexico or China.

Glad to hear you see the value in government. They are the referee after all. They don't have to let manufacturers go to China. Slap a tariff on them.

But then you'll cry that the product costs more. Just like you are now with inflation. If we manufacture at home, prices are going to go up. Which means your dollar isn't worth what it was. Too bad. Our economy has to fix itself. In the past the rich got a certain percent of the pie and the middle class got a share and the poor got a share. Today the rich get too much pie. We need to fix it.

My brother is a VP. He makes over $1 million dollars a year. Companies have lots of people who are VP's or get paid the same as the VP's. Or the people under them make $500K a year. They/you say they are worth every penny. I say cut their pay in half and spread that money around between the workers. The guys at the top make too much today. MAGA.

You tell me. When America was great, what was the wage? You know what I'm talking about. Guys who worked blue collar jobs could raise a family of 4.

It certainly isn't what CEO's make. Their pay has skyrocketed ever since wages started going down because of Reaganomics and Bushanomics.
No, you made the statement, you tell me.

If think you’re underpaid, find a better job.

It doesn't matter what anyone other than you makes, and you agreed to it upon hiring in.

Lastly, what exactly did Reagan or Bush do to supposedly depress wages?

You're making the same bad argument. I can't value unions because I'm not in one. Let me explain it to you again because you seem dull.

Unions bring all our wages up. You may not be in a union, or may not realize it, but unions bring your wages up too. Because your company only raises their wages to keep up with union wages. Or they raise wages for FEAR of you unionizing.

People love to brag about Nissan and Honda non union jobs down south and how those workers love it. Yea, because Honda and Nissan don't want you to unionize. So they pay you about $3 below and nowhere near the same benefits and you goobers love it. Never realizing that they should thank the unions up north.

And they better not complain down south because if they do those corporations will move to Mexico or China.

Glad to hear you see the value in government. They are the referee after all. They don't have to let manufacturers go to China. Slap a tariff on them.

But then you'll cry that the product costs more. Just like you are now with inflation. If we manufacture at home, prices are going to go up. Which means your dollar isn't worth what it was. Too bad. Our economy has to fix itself. In the past the rich got a certain percent of the pie and the middle class got a share and the poor got a share. Today the rich get too much pie. We need to fix it.

My brother is a VP. He makes over $1 million dollars a year. Companies have lots of people who are VP's or get paid the same as the VP's. Or the people under them make $500K a year. They/you say they are worth every penny. I say cut their pay in half and spread that money around between the workers. The guys at the top make too much today. MAGA.
Again, you never fought in your whole career to be in a union but want others to do it, why didn't you? You won't address the question. You believe they are great, and you believe we should have more but not once, have you ever fought to be in a union and the only time you were in a union you claimed it didn't benefit you. You have no actions, just talk. I think actors and athletes are way overpaid, but it doesn't have anything to do with what we are talking about. Nice diversion try.

I've worked for a lot of companies that should have been unionized but workers don't have the balls like they did back in your generation.

My former cop turned politician buddy talks like you too. Of course he's going to get a pension thanks to his police union. And if he wins re election ONCE he will get a pension for his new political gig too.

Funny pensions are good enough for cops and politicians but not us.

Yeah, sure, whatever you say. Polaroid employees had a pension plan...and the average payout was $12. Not $12,000, not $12 per week. Twelve dollars. I would MUCH rather have a 401k.

No, it's more that he is the world's most-brazen hypocrite.

Everyone but you "gets it"-you are a raging hypocrite!

No, you made the statement, you tell me.

If think you’re underpaid, find a better job.

It doesn't matter what anyone other than you makes, and you agreed to it upon hiring in.

Lastly, what exactly did Reagan or Bush do to supposedly depress wages?
Remember during Bush Romney was cutting up companies and making a fortune sending jobs overseas. If you don't know the 2000's were practically a lost decade to anyone who was in manufacturing.

And you, Bush and Romney all agreed GM should go bankrupt. You fucked labor on that one. You FUCKED Unions. You and Bush waged war on the middle class in the 2000's.

If you have to ask, you're dumb. And I wouldn't know where to begin.

How about the changes he made to NAFTA that lifted the worker and environmental protections Clinton put in them before signing it?

Yeah, sure, whatever you say. Polaroid employees had a pension plan...and the average payout was $12. Not $12,000, not $12 per week. Twelve dollars. I would MUCH rather have a 401k.

No, it's more that he is the world's most-brazen hypocrite.

Everyone but you "gets it"-you are a raging hypocrite!
Fuck you guys. I saw my dad have a great life because he had a union job at Ford. And he only worked there 20 years. Retired at 59. Only had a 20 year pension. MAGA? You can't MAGA unless you bring back jobs like this you idiots

My dad was a cook. Outside of Ford he made $5 hr. At Ford he made $13 hr. Union changed his life.

19 years later Ford outsourced the cafeteria. He had a choice. Work for $5 hr again or retire. Thank god he had that pension.

Again, you never fought in your whole career to be in a union but want others to do it, why didn't you? You won't address the question. You believe they are great, and you believe we should have more but not once, have you ever fought to be in a union and the only time you were in a union you claimed it didn't benefit you. You have no actions, just talk. I think actors and athletes are way overpaid, but it doesn't have anything to do with what we are talking about. Nice diversion try.
I had the benefit of growing up in a union home. And every 3 houses in MI was a union house. And it created a middle class the world had never seen and probably will never see again. Fact. I grew up watching the GOP destroy the unions. As union membership went from 35% in America to 9%, wages went down with that percentage. And you can't put 2 and 2 together.

No, we know it’s bad. That’s the difference between the educated who can accept reality and people like you.
And yet, you still stick your head up the anus of the fools who don’t give a shit and screw everyone, including the deliriously ignorant supporters.

Briefly, so you weren’t loyal to the union. Got it.

You worked at other jobs but you blame others for not unionizing them and yet you didn’t try either, so you talk the talk and won’t walk the walk. Got it.

You now work for a company that sells Chinese crap. Got it.
Really. There are good employers who pay fair wages and treat their employees well. Unions aren’t necessary.

A lot of Blacks get killed each night in the Black ghetto part of Chicago because the Democrats have no inclination to enforce the law against their main voting block. Same in most Democrat controlled big city shitholes.
And yet, most of the 10 most unsafe states in the country have one thing in common.

They are RED

The 10 Most Dangerous States In The United States For 2023​

1. New Mexico
  2. Louisiana
  3. Arkansas
  4. South Carolina
  5. Tennessee
  6. Alaska
  7. Missouri
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Colorado
  10. Arizona