And you have no response for rape victims do you.
WTF? My entire post was a “response” for the rape victim :laugh:
How many of these victims will even report they were raped if they knew they would be indicted for murder if they chose not to bring the child of their rape to term.
You just typed that idiotic lie in response to a post where I stated “let’s outlaw abortion and permit the Morning After pill in cases of rape”. In other words, they won’t be “indicted for murder” because there won’t be a “murder”. Can’t even tell a woman is pregnant within 24 hours of intercourse.

So for the third time: now what, jack-ass? What excuse do you have for us now?

You just typed that idiotic lie in response to a post where I stated “let’s outlaw abortion and permit the Morning After pill in cases of rape”. In other words, they won’t be “indicted for murder” because there won’t be a “murder”. Can’t even tell a woman is pregnant within 24 hours of intercourse.

You fraud. The morning after pill is chemical abortion inducing medication. The vast majority of pro lifers are against the morning after pill.....which is not as effective.

Last edited:
Well considering it is 100% impossible to know if a woman is pregnant 24 hours after intercourse, you sound like an imbecile. In 99.999% of the cases, the pill will be taken for no reason at all. Only in those ultra rare situations where a rape actually results in a pregnancy would it stop the pregnancy.

So as I previously stated: now what, jack-ass?!?

We’ll concede the “Morning After Pill” in cases of rape. So now you’ve lost your only excuse for supporting baby murder. Now you’ll just have to admit that you’re a disgusting piece of shit and total sociopath.
So you’re suggesting an abortion, just in case. Your made up shit is all fucked up. You have no evidence. You’re a medical incompetent. The only ones who should decide are the doctors and victims. You’re the idiot.

More babble. You don’t know shit.

Nope. Never said that. Why do you always assume? Why don't you ask me what my position is on abortion.
You’re making believe you know more then a doctor. You have a degree somewhere ? The only people who should have a relevant position that matters, are the women involved and their doctor.

I typed a rhetorical question. I’ll repeat it. How likely is woman or female child going to report a rape if they are going to have a pregnancy test that will determine a charge if murder if they choose to abort ? It sounds like......
Idiots like you want to punish women and children for being raped.

You fraud. The morning after pill is chemical abortion inducing medication.
It’s not even medically possible to tell that a woman is pregnant within 24 hours. So how the fuck can it be an “abortion” when you don’t even know IF a woman is pregnant? :lmao:

You’re just pissed off because now your “rape” nonsense no longer gives you an excuse for murdering defenseless babies.

Your made up shit is all fucked up. You have no evidence. You’re a medical incompetent.
Bwahahaha!! Someone is frustrated and lashing out now that their “rape” bullshit has been stripped from them.

It’s just a fact that it’s not even possible to detect pregnancy within 24 hours. Can’t be done.

It’s not even medically possible to tell that a woman is pregnant within 24 hours. So how the fuck can it be an “abortion” when you don’t even know IF a woman is pregnant? :lmao:

You’re just pissed off because now your “rape” nonsense no longer gives you an excuse for murdering defenseless babies.
That’s hilarious. It was you Humpers who suggested the morning after pill. Now you‘re the expert in made up a hit ?

Bwahahaha!! Someone is frustrated and lashing out now that their “rape” bullshit has been stripped from them.

It’s just a fact that it’s not even possible to detect pregnancy within 24 hours. Can’t be done.
You just typed that idiotic lie in response to a post where I stated “let’s outlaw abortion and permit the Morning After pill in cases of rape”.
Then why did you suggest the morning after pill. It was your idea, and a pretty stupid one at that. You want the govt telling rape victims what they can and can’t do with their bodies.

You don’t even know how long after a rape most are reported do you ? Your just throwing shit against the wall like most anti women rights slugs.

Last edited:
Your anti woman.
You’re truly anti-woman. You want women killed in the womb (before they become a “threat” to you in the world) and you want them taking unnecessary medical procedures that can kill them once they are in the world.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
And the wealthiest state in the union, you left that out. Mississippi is available for you sophisticated elites.

Defeated how ? You’re the one who wants the morning after pill dufus. It’s a stupid idea.
The “Morning After Pill” is a “stupid idea”? Did you tell that to pharmaceutical company that patented it? :laugh:

It’s not an “idea” clown. It’s an actual solution. But once you accept that solution, you no longer have an excuse for why you want to murder defenseless babies. And that says it all.

You’ve come so unglued by your through defeat, you’re not even coherent now!
So your life has deteriorated to pretending you have a fallacy win debate on a forum.

Go check your supply if Depends. I think you wet yourself

Forum List

Back