I have no idea where you stand with your un thought out rants about abortion. So you would have the law require the rape victim to bear a child or be prosecuted for a crime if she didn’t ?
Nope. Never said that. Why do you always assume? Why don't you ask me what my position is on abortion.

That’s kind of silly. Abortion is a fact of life. It happens naturally, artificially, legally and illegally. It will continue to happen regardless of what the court does. Roe v Wade allowed women the right to choose to do it legally.

Informed people will continue support a woman’s right to choose, while the ignorant will rant and rave and have nothing to say that makes sense.,
Death is a fact of life. It happens naturally. Let's get rid of all the murder and manslaughter laws. Okay?

Nope. Never said that. Why do you always assume? Why don't you ask me what my position is on abortion.
Backed into a corner. You can’t say what a rape victim should be able to do, but you’re sure against choice. What a totally uninformed bozo.

Backed into a corner. You can’t say what a rape victim should be able to do, but you’re sure against choice. What a totally uninformed bozo.
Backed into a corner. You have to point to the 0.000001% extreme situation to support your ignorant and extreme position. What a total jack-ass.

Are you ready for this, jack-ass? A rape victim can take the “morning after pill” which ensures no pregnancy before science can even determine if a woman is pregnant.

Abortion: outlawed!! Problem: solved.

Now what, jack-ass?

Huh ? Her body isn’t living ?
Since you’re not very bright, we made a very simple graphic for you…

A8A72F1A-A621-479A-99D1-8A6AB65B65BF.jpeg

So you're smarter then medical science ? You don’t even use the medical terms. You a pediatrician or a buffoon ? What are you going to do ? Lock up every pregnant woman so if any exercise too strenuously or fall down during pregnancy and abort you can charge them with second degree murder ? All you people who want to deny a woman’s right to her own body decisions are idiots. It’s really about the poor.wealthier hypocrites will just go out of state and have an abortion when her health is in danger……you’ll just let poor women die.
At what point do you consider elective abortion to be wrong?

You’re taking away a woman’s right to choose, not me.
There is no “right” to choose to take a life. It simply doesn’t exist. Never has. Never will.
I never remember saying that I performed abortions, you idiot.
I never remember saying I prevented abortions, you idiot.

Bwahahaha!! See how fuck’n stupid you sound? If I’m “anti-woman” for being against abortion (despite never personally having prevented one), then you are definitely “anti-woman” for wanting millions of women terminated (despite never personally performing one).

Why are you so dumb? For real. Serious question.

Backed into a corner. You have to point to the 0.000001% extreme situation to support your ignorant and extreme position. What a total jack-ass.

Are you ready for this, jack-ass? A rape victim can take the “morning after pill” which ensures no pregnancy before science can even determine if a woman is pregnant.

Abortion: outlawed!! Problem: solved.

Now what, jack-ass?
A morning after pill is chemical abortion, Dufus. You’re now proposing abortion. Maybe be you didn’t know, but the majority of legal abortions ARE done by drugs ALREADY. so now you support abortion.

And you have no response for rape victims do you. There are 126.000 reported rape victims with 5% becoming impregnated. How many of these victims will even report they were raped if they knew they would be indicted for murder if they chose not to bring the child of their rape to term. That’s 6300 victims that face a state crime of murder. So now, you’re sugesting that under many states laws proposed, they just have a drug that induces chemical abortion......just in case. Wow. That’s a turn around.

Last edited:
A morning after pill is chemical abortion, Dufus.
Well considering it is 100% impossible to know if a woman is pregnant 24 hours after intercourse, you sound like an imbecile. In 99.999% of the cases, the pill will be taken for no reason at all. Only in those ultra rare situations where a rape actually results in a pregnancy would it stop the pregnancy.

So as I previously stated: now what, jack-ass?!?

We’ll concede the “Morning After Pill” in cases of rape. So now you’ve lost your only excuse for supporting baby murder. Now you’ll just have to admit that you’re a disgusting piece of shit and total sociopath.

Forum List

Back