You don't understand what a Constitutional right is. No where in the Constitution is abortion said to be a "right". Abortion was legalized by the Federal government. If something is legalized, it can also be made illegal. Do you understand that?
you are ignorant of how the constitution works aren’t you ? Roe v Wade is a decision by the SC and has been supported many times. You want to know how the constitution supports it ? Read the decisions of Roe v Wade and the subsequent rulings. They are there.

you are ignorant of how the constitution works aren’t you ? Roe v Wade is a decision by the SC and has been supported many times. You want to know how the constitution supports it ? Read the decisions of Roe v Wade and the subsequent rulings. They are there.
Correct. Some Justices believed that the Constitution supports abortion. Now we have some Justices that believe it doesn't and will let the states decide. That's how the Constitution works. The Constitution says whatever at least 5 Justices say.

No, I'm not in favor of abortion. You really aren't very smart.
I have no idea where you stand with your un thought out rants about abortion. So you would have the law require the rape victim to bear a child or be prosecuted for a crime if she didn’t ?

Correct. Some Justices believed that the Constitution supports abortion. Now we have some Justices that believe it doesn't and will let the states decide. That's how the Constitution works. The Constitution says whatever at least 5 Justices say.
You don’t have to wonder what the constitution says. We have a SC that makes those decisions. Read them.

No, I'm not in favor of abortion. You really aren't very smart.
You’re not in favor of a woman’s right to CHOOSE to have an abortion ? What you believe is immaterial except for yourself. That’s your choice if you’re a woman, and not if you’re a man.

You’re not in favor of a woman’s right to CHOOSE to have an abortion ? What you believe is immaterial except for yourself. That’s your choice if you’re a woman, and not if you’re a man.
I think someone who has a partial birth abortion should be hung...................that's me being polite.

Thats the decision of the woman and her doctor. If the woman is likely to die, ask her then.
Let me repeat............those getting a partial birth abortion should be hung............did I stutter when I typed..................nope

BS. In blue shit holes they still do it. They have NO ABORTION LAWS AT ALL Dimwit.
Sure, you and Tucker have all the hospital records. You think red states don‘t perform abortions ? Gee, even the inbred white trailer trash conservatives get tired of breeding cross eyed offspring from date’n * their cousins

Sure, you and Tucker have all the hospital records. You think red states don‘t perform abortions ? Gee, even the inbred white trailer trash conservatives get tired of breeding cross eyed offspring from date’n * their cousins
We have laws here against late term abortion already........which is allowed under Roe V Wade.

But you barbaric fuckers don't.............Some of your lunatics say to abort after birth.

We have laws here against late term abortion already........which is allowed under Roe V Wade.

But you barbaric fuckers don't.............Some of your lunatics say to abort after birth.

Wow…it was only a matter of time. Trump should be aborted NOW.
Late term abortions haven’t been legal since 2003. Is that hard to understand ?

Correct. Some Justices believed that the Constitution supports abortion.
That’s kind of silly. Abortion is a fact of life. It happens naturally, artificially, legally and illegally. It will continue to happen regardless of what the court does. Roe v Wade allowed women the right to choose to do it legally.

Informed people will continue support a woman’s right to choose, while the ignorant will rant and rave and have nothing to say that makes sense.,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back