More brainwashed psychobabble. meanwhile you vote for assholes who wants to do away with a minimum wage all together.

You're a child and a coward. Let me guess, you're a big assed dude with A LOT of education who thinks he/she is a bad ass.
I don't listen totally to the GOP propaganda service so I know what's going on. The entire rest of the world thinks you're crazy.

You just make shit up as you go. You don't know anything at all.
Yeah yeah Rupert Murdoch is God haha yeah

Son, you don't know shit.
He runs the GOP along with Rush Limbaugh. All Trump had to do to take over your stupid party was parrot a gigantic pile of garbage propaganda.

More brainwashed psychobabble. meanwhile you vote for assholes who wants to do away with a minimum wage all together.

You're a child and a coward. Let me guess, you're a big assed dude with A LOT of education who thinks he/she is a bad ass.
I don't listen totally to the GOP propaganda service so I know what's going on. The entire rest of the world thinks you're crazy.

You just make shit up as you go. You don't know anything at all.
Yeah yeah Rupert Murdoch is God haha yeah

Son, you don't know shit.
I admire and respect your brain washed functional opinion

Until we have a good ID card we will always have so many illegals.
We have ID's you imbecile (drivers license, state ID, social security cards, and on and on and on).

You are so dumb, it's terrifying.
All easily faked especially the social security card, brainwashed functional moron. We're talking about stopping them from working.

I watch Fox 2- the five everyday I love it. I also listen to Rush. It's all crap LOL. Jessie Greg the bimbos. Dana is good. But they are funny. Very addictive garbage propaganda.
The left is addicted to lying. If Franco listens to any of those even once, he'd be exponentially more informed than he actually is. I guarantee his channel never leaves MSNBC.
You are incredibly misinformed and I watch everything breed everything. Google Google news they just organize every possible media. Of course you're afraid to get out in the fresh air.....

They basically have a cure for it now. and they have expanded Medicaid in California it's not a scumbag red-state.
There is no "basically", you ass-hat idiot. There is either a cure or there isn't. And they isn't a cure for AIDS. To claim attempted murder is ok because California is idiot socialized medicine is a special kind of ignorance. But then, you are a special kind of ignorant.

We have ID's you imbecile (drivers license, state ID, social security cards, and on and on and on).

All easily faked especially the social security card, brainwashed functional moron. We're talking about stopping them from working.
Bwahaha! So you want to add another card with the same technology that will be equally "easily faked". You really are a special kind of stupid.

They basically have a cure for it now. and they have expanded Medicaid in California it's not a scumbag red-state.
There is no "basically", you ass-hat idiot. There is either a cure or there isn't. And they isn't a cure for AIDS. To claim attempted murder is ok because California is idiot socialized medicine is a special kind of ignorance. But then, you are a special kind of ignorant.
They have medicine for AIDS so that people can live a normal life. Read something ignoramus

Bwahaha! So you want to add another card with the same technology that will be equally "easily faked". You really are a special kind of stupid.
They have a computer chip for that. and other countries have taken care of their immigration problems. Of course you need enforcement too which the GOP blocks. Super duper.

They have a computer chip for that. and other countries have taken care of their immigration problems.
Yeah, ‘cause nobody could ever fake a computer chip. :lmao:
Of course you need enforcement too which the GOP blocks. Super duper.
Asshat - it’s the Dumbocrat Party that you support which has set up sanctuary cities to prevent us from enforcing basic immigration laws.

Why do you think you can blame the Republican Party for your crimes in this era of the internet and technology? It’s easy to look this shit up and prove you’re lying. Dumb ass.

They have medicine for AIDS so that people can live a normal life. Read something ignoramus
That’s not a “cure” you ignorant asshat. Oh, and not everybody lives in California. So if they get AIDS from a typical infested leftist who spreads it on purpose, what good does the ignorant “expanded Medicaid” do for the Utah resident? Imbecile.

That’s not a “cure” you ignorant asshat. Oh, and not everybody lives in California. So if they get AIDS from a typical infested leftist who spreads it on purpose, what good does the ignorant “expanded Medicaid” do for the Utah resident? Imbecile.

HIV and AIDSis a treatable disease that people no longer die from. I would say "stop being an ignorant ass" but I might as well say "sun, stop rising".

if you Utah's so stupid as to elect assholes and then not protest crap like that it's their own problem. Plus it's as good as a cure so shut the fuk up you ignorant tool. Oh sorry.

They have a computer chip for that. and other countries have taken care of their immigration problems.
Yeah, ‘cause nobody could ever fake a computer chip. :lmao:
Of course you need enforcement too which the GOP blocks. Super duper.
Asshat - it’s the Dumbocrat Party that you support which has set up sanctuary cities to prevent us from enforcing basic immigration laws.

Why do you think you can blame the Republican Party for your crimes in this era of the internet and technology? It’s easy to look this shit up and prove you’re lying. Dumb ass.
the GOP is responsible for all the immigrants because they refuse a good ID card and enforcement... And distract fools like you with stupid walls and harassment laws. Of course you have no idea what sanctuary laws are about. See Wikipedia read something

Last edited:
the GOP is responsible for all the immigrants because they refuse a good ID card and enforcement...
Again, dumb little dillhole, it’s the Dumbocrats who have blatantly refused enforcement. They opened our borders when they controlled the Executive Branch and they created sanctuary cities - both in blatant disregard for our laws.

Plus it's as good as a cure so...
Franco is so desperate at this point, he wants to argue that medications for AIDS are “as good as a cure”. :laugh:

1. There is no cure for AIDS. Period.

2. Imagine arguing that intentionally spreading AIDS to other people should be legal. That’s exactly what asshat Franco has been doing.

Only the immoral and unethical left could advocate for something so repugnant.

HIV and AIDSis a treatable disease that people no longer die from.
So logically it should be ok to intentionally spread it to others... :eusa_doh:

You really are disgusting. You know it’s wrong, but you toe the left-wing line at all costs. Even basic human decency.

HIV and AIDSis a treatable disease that people no longer die from.
So logically it should be ok to intentionally spread it to others... :eusa_doh:

You really are disgusting. You know it’s wrong, but you toe the left-wing line at all costs. Even basic human decency.

Of course it's wrong. And? It does not make YOU any less of an ignorant ass.

Of course it's wrong. And?
And the shit-hole state of California - run by the ignorant left - changed their laws so that it is no longer a crime. The fact that you pretend not to understand illustrates that you really are among the worst types of partisan hacks.

Forum List

Back