More horse poop. You are obviously a swallower, Comrade.
too bad you are a brainwashed functional moron and don't know any of the facts about what Democrats want, just ridiculous fear-mongering. Do you have any actual argument or just stupid insults?
Unlike you I listen to what they say and your attempts to sugarcoat it are lame at best. They say "more big gov't spending" and you think "more "free" stuff!" You never concern yourself with details like who will pay.
Most of it is not more government spending it is just intelligent government. Like efficient healthcare for all a living wage cheap college and training investment in infrastructure great vacations. This is pathetic, brainwashed functional moron. All to save the rich the incredibly bloated rich. Absolute idiocy for the chumps.

Tell u pussy boy what is a "living wage"? Quantify it or stfu.
It is a serious violation of USMB TOS regs to even request that Comrade Franco explain his silliness.

Consider yourself warned.

Does he have protectors with "higher powers"?

And by the way everything you right-wing brainwashed functional morons know about California his garbage propaganda. How about fixing some proble non
More horse poop. You are obviously a swallower, Comrade.
too bad you are a brainwashed functional moron and don't know any of the facts about what Democrats want, just ridiculous fear-mongering. Do you have any actual argument or just stupid insults?
Unlike you I listen to what they say and your attempts to sugarcoat it are lame at best. They say "more big gov't spending" and you think "more "free" stuff!" You never concern yourself with details like who will pay.
Most of it is not more government spending it is just intelligent government. Like efficient healthcare for all a living wage cheap college and training investment in infrastructure great vacations. This is pathetic, brainwashed functional moron. All to save the rich the incredibly bloated rich. Absolute idiocy for the chumps.

It is a serious violation of USMB TOS regs to even request that Comrade Franco explain his silliness.

Hilarious that's all I do here for Christ's sake lol. $12 an hour at least for the minimum living wage 15 sounds good. Less for teenagers

HAZMAT … he lives in the leftarded bubble world.

OIP.rxHKCcZWX5aKju0GhPrd5AHaK7

And by the way everything you right-wing brainwashed functional morons know about California his garbage propaganda. How about fixing some proble non

Hilarious that's all I do here for Christ's sake lol. $12 an hour at least for the minimum living wage 15 sounds good. Less for teenagers

So you don't REALLY mean a living wage. You mean just enough to make YOU feel better about you.

Notice that the biggest outbreaks of the virus in the US are in the Democrat controlled shitholes.

Do any of you have any arguments why we should be the biggest chumps in the modern world? LOL. And so It goes

And by the way everything you right-wing brainwashed functiona itl morons know about California his garbage propaganda. How about fixing some proble non

So you don't REALLY mean a living wage. You mean just enough to make YOU feel better about you.
More brainwashed psychobabble. meanwhile you vote for assholes who wants to do away with a minimum wage all together.

Do any of you have any arguments why we should be the biggest chumps in the modern world? LOL. And so It goes

So you don't REALLY mean a living wage. You mean just enough to make YOU feel better about you, run bitch.

And by the way everything you right-wing brainwashed functiona itl morons know about California his garbage propaganda. How about fixing some proble non

More brainwashed psychobabble. meanwhile you vote for assholes who wants to do away with a minimum wage all together.

You're a child and a coward. Let me guess, you're a big assed dude with A LOT of education who thinks he/she is a bad ass.

You're a child and a coward. Let me guess, you're a big assed dude with A LOT of education who thinks he/she is a bad ass.
And you appear to be a troll. Can you argue the subject? Just stupid insults a couple of talking points and you're done. Everyone says the same thing all Democrats say the same thing about the minimum wage. Of course places like New York City Seattle San Francisco might have higher ones and Mississippi and other backwater Republican states can have lower ones.

I watch Fox 2- the five everyday I love it. I also listen to Rush. It's all crap LOL. Jessie Greg the bimbos. Dana is good. But they are funny. Very addictive garbage propaganda.

Last edited:

I don't listen totally to the GOP propaganda service so I know what's going on. The entire rest of the world thinks you're crazy.

I don't listen totally to the GOP propaganda service so I know what's going on. The entire rest of the world thinks you're crazy.

You just make shit up as you go. You don't know anything at all.

Many thanks to the GOP for refusing a comprehensive immigration policy....
We already have a "comprehensive immigration policy". Have for like 250 years. :lmao:

You a shockingly stupid. Like, it literally takes my breath away. No wonder you need government for your basic necessities. A toddler would have a better chance of surviving on their own than you would.

Many thanks to the GOP for refusing a comprehensive immigration policy....
We already have a "comprehensive immigration policy". Have for like 250 years. :lmao:

You a shockingly stupid. Like, it literally takes my breath away. No wonder you need government for your basic necessities. A toddler would have a better chance of surviving on their own than you would.
Until we have a good ID card we will always have so many illegals. Of course there has been no crisis the last few years just bulshit for the dupes like you. You would think the GOP loves having illegals they are so incompetent at it. The wall is stupid won't work

Yeah yeah Rupert Murdoch is God haha yeah

And totally brainwashed into hating your fellow citizens for no reason.
Says the brainwashed dysfunctional moron who hates anyone who has been successful. Ironically, the Koch brothers have done more for mankind than every Franco in the history of the world.

I watch Fox 2- the five everyday I love it. I also listen to Rush. It's all crap LOL. Jessie Greg the bimbos. Dana is good. But they are funny. Very addictive garbage propaganda.
The left is addicted to lying. If Franco listens to any of those even once, he'd be exponentially more informed than he actually is. I guarantee his channel never leaves MSNBC.

Yeah yeah Rupert Murdoch is God haha yeah

Son, you don't know shit.

Forum List

Back