California Democrats are nuts

The mayors, lawmakers, governors who are doing this need to be imprisoned for the strife, starvation, hunger, unemployment, suicides, deaths that they are causing due directly from their decrees..............those same decrees that they laugh about and ignore for themselves.

high poverty and high prices !!!!
1607203059968.png

1607203001085.png

Fucking disgusting.

We should not be allowing the government to take this kind of power; power that was NEVER delegated to them by the people and is being used in a massively corrupt manner.

Assuming that the elections are honest here in California, the liberals continue to get elected.

Here in Los Angeles County (10,000,000 people), five liberal women run the County.
The attempt to recall our governor will go nowhere.
The voters just approved a measure to increase more money for schools, which already receive billons.
The Los Angeles Police Department has had its budget cut (with 300 murders this year so far).

The nation was shocked when on November 3, the voters rejected a measure to use affirmative action for university entrance. I suspect that many voters were confused by the technical language on the ballot and thought that they were voting in favor of affirmative action.

If you want to see madness in action, some people suggest that you visit San Francisco. For example, the city wanted to pay "certain" women to have more babies.

There's a saying that as California goes, so goes the nation.

Last edited:
Democrats in every state are nuts, for that matter there isn't a person who leans left on earth that doesn't need a psyche eval and confinement.

The Dimwinger party is the 2020 Nazi Brown Shirt party.

The evidence is overwhelming.

California was cream of the crop State, remember that? I do, I live next door.

The State was red until Clinton led a deal with the Chinese, and in comes the web right. High tech. Chinese junk, and the PROGS opened the door to relaxed immigration, all so PROGS can complain about wages and wealth disparity.

Now the State is trash, I won't go near it less a few spots not too far away, mostly secluded. PROGS turned that beauty State into that, plain and simple, yet we're supposed to believe Demonicrats are fit to lead. They're not even patriotic.

Forum List

Back