California Democrat Congressman Eric Swalwell calls for creation of presidential crimes commission to investigate Trump when he leaves office

also, we need to investigate the investigation!

tRump will being going to prison. Many of his accomplices will be going with him.
Nah, he'll pardon himself. I envision the Hitler dance number from "The Producers."
you're old

tRump will being going to prison. Many of his accomplices will be going with him.
Nah, he'll pardon himself. I envision the Hitler dance number from "The Producers."
Some pretty serious question about the legality of that.

I think that this is absolutely necessary to get to the bottom of what he's done, who helped him, and how we could prevent this situation from ever happening again.
To prevent this from every happening again we need to suspend the voting rights of everyone who voted for him. They are obviously too stupid and gullible to be trusted.
Expanding "Stand Your Ground" would be more effective.

you're old
I'm educated.

Some pretty serious question about the legality of that.
It's smelly skidmark, he thinks rules don't apply to him.

Just what do you think he is "doing well" at?

That, as you know is a long list.

My question, which you typically dodged was, "Please show us the list of felonies along with your reliable sources and links."

"Hurting your feelings by doing so well does not count."

Care to try again?

the left has nothing to gain with this, except pleasure in hurting Trump. i believe that's called "Sadism"

Forum List

Back