California Bill Requires ‘Gender Neutral’ Stores, Fines Retailers $1000 For Having Separate ‘Boy’ And ‘Girl’ Toy Departments

Great example of progressivism. Progressively getting into everyones business more and more.
So because maybe one or two people might be offended because there's a boy's and girl's section, they need to make everyone elses' shopping, and the work of store clerks more difficult.

I hope there is pushback against this crap. Stores should refuse. Whatever happened to following the damn science? DO males and females now cease to exist? my god, we need to stop electing anyone who gives into these tyrannical nut-jobs on the left.

In the fall Gavin Newsom will be recalled. Hopefully the fraud can be overcome and we get a sane governor. Although the fraudulently elected democrats in the legislature have a supermajority and can do anything they want.

People want to laugh and shake their heads at this kind of psycho-circus madness but it is pure Cultural Marxism, anti-human, and purely Satanic. The human race is defined by two sexes, male and female. Without that most important of ancient distinctions humanity becomes some kind of sexless automaton living mannequins.

Great example of progressivism. Progressively getting into everyones business more and more.
So because maybe one or two people might be offended because there's a boy's and girl's section, they need to make everyone elses' shopping, and the work of store clerks more difficult.

I hope there is pushback against this crap. Stores should refuse. Whatever happened to following the damn science? DO males and females now cease to exist? my god, we need to stop electing anyone who gives into these tyrannical nut-jobs on the left.

Big box physical stores will go right along with this madness because in America of 2021 mega corporations and the government have united into one authoritarian entity. Case in point: COVID-19 restrictions. The government at every level never could have pulled off mandatory mask and social distance mandate enforcement without the aid of the stores Americans love to shop at most.

In the fall Gavin Newsom will be recalled. Hopefully the fraud can be overcome and we get a sane governor. Although the fraudulently elected democrats in the legislature have a supermajority and can do anything they want.
Were they fraudulently elected or are you just surrounded by a truly strange voting population? Your state kind of has a history.

Now you (yes you) will have to shop in drag when you shop for a Barbie.

You wont be able to find a Barbie, because it will be next to the footballs and the shaving supplies.
You know, dummy, the reason stores divide their products up into sections is to make shopping convenient and easier for their customers. Why should they have to wander the store looking for things taking up more of their time.
This is all about self indulgent people who thinks the world revolves around them, and that everyone is out to offend them.

Now you (yes you) will have to shop in drag when you shop for a Barbie.

You wont be able to find a Barbie, because it will be next to the footballs and the shaving supplies.
You know, dummy, the reason stores divide their products up into sections is to make shopping convenient and easier for their customers. Why should they have to wander the store looking for things taking up more of their time.
This is all about self indulgent people who thinks the world revolves around them, and that everyone is out to offend them.

It is also about humiliation of the average American.

Why do I think I would be arrested if I'm found fondling little girl panties pitching a tent in the "Unisex underwear" department?

I thought we are to follow the science.

Science says...you have a penis you are male, you have a vagina you are female.

How you want to present yourself is up to you....but science is science.

Left loons know it's nonsense but they can't help themselves

Hint loons, we know and so do you

Were they fraudulently elected or are you just surrounded by a truly strange voting population? Your state kind of has a history.
Fraud is an intrinsic part of California elections and has been for years. That's how we got a democrat supermajority.

You would be hard pressed to find a pro Pelosi voter or Eric Swallwell fan or someone that thinks Adam Schiff has done a good job. Despite being disliked these Congressmen don't even need to campaign.

We thought they were just duly elected by a plurality of California nut-balls.

Forum List

Back