califorina mcdonald protest

A "Fast Food Sector Council" run by the state government?

Sounds like a real stupid idea, are the Marxists out there planning to do the same for all of the other segments of the employment market, dictating work standards and wages for everyone at some point down the line?

A "Fast Food Sector Council" run by the state government?

Sounds like a real stupid idea, are the Marxists out there planning to do the same for all of the other segments of the employment market, dictating work standards and wages for everyone at some point down the line?
they been pushing american citzens out of jobs at the places and giving hours to them since the 90s.

It's fucking McDonald's. Go get another job if you don't like it. It's fast food for Christ's sake.

A lot of people love fast food I guess. But it isn't a necessary industry. If it shrunk by 99% overnight, people would just eat something else. Maybe spend more time in bars eating beer nuts and pickled pigs feet and hard boiled eggs.

Having a special "work standards council" for something that doesn't need done is sort of stupid.

A lot of people love fast food I guess. But it isn't a necessary industry. If it shrunk by 99% overnight, people would just eat something else. Maybe spend more time in bars eating beer nuts and pickled pigs feet and hard boiled eggs.

Having a special "work standards council" for something that doesn't need done is sort of stupid.

Fast food is for kids to get their feet wet in actually working a job, and older people who want a part time, or people who just aren't fit to do better. That's what the entire industry is built around.

Fast food joints are still held to the same employment laws as anyone else in America and that's all it needs.

But this whole generation of "I deserve everything I want because I showed up" is fucking dumb.

Don't like working fast food, well then go find another menial job. Or stick it out till you get some work experience and can move up to a better job. You have to build yourself into a career.

1660775497525.png

Does this mean the city councils are buying the franchises since they want to run them?

If the bureaucrats run them like everything else exactly when do you expect to get that drive thru sandwich?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

But this whole generation of "I deserve everything I want because I showed up" is fucking dumb.
I second this. When are people going to learn that showing up is only half the battle? If you are not going to throw down the pom poms and finally get your hands busy, how much do you truly deserve at the end of the day?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Fast food is for kids to get their feet wet in actually working a job, and older people who want a part time, or people who just aren't fit to do better. That's what the entire industry is built around.

Fast food joints are still held to the same employment laws as anyone else in America and that's all it needs.

Don't like working fast food, well then go find another menial job. Or stick it out till you get some work experience and can move up to a better job. You have to build yourself into a career.
yet there picky about who they hire and let the m,exican push those kids out of work./

New Topics

Forum List

Back