Calif. official who under-reported unemployment stats was Obama campaign donor

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
A Corrupt Obama Democrat?

My shocked face!

etrade-shocked-face.jpg

'Marty Morgenstern, the secretary of the California agency that substantially under-reported unemployment claims last week, contributed to President Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential election campaign, The Daily Caller has learned.'

Calif. official whose agency under-reported unemployment stats was Obama campaign donor | The Daily Caller

But, but, according to the BLS, it is IMPOSSIBLE to skew the unemployment statistics!

The BLS unemployment statistics are calculated by people who are apolitical and independent and non-partisan and beyond reproach and God-like and..........................oh, well, uh.................never mind.

But, but, according to the BLS, it is IMPOSSIBLE to skew the unemployment statistics!

The BLS unemployment statistics are calculated by people who are apolitical and independent and non-partisan and beyond reproach and God-like and..........................oh, well, uh.................never mind.

It is (practically) impossible, and BLS is non-partisan.

Late California reports were Unemployment INSURANCE claims and nothing whatsoever to do with BLS or the Unemployment Rate.

A Corrupt Obama Democrat?

My shocked face!

etrade-shocked-face.jpg

'Marty Morgenstern, the secretary of the California agency that substantially under-reported unemployment claims last week, contributed to President Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential election campaign, The Daily Caller has learned.'

Calif. official whose agency under-reported unemployment stats was Obama campaign donor | The Daily Caller

Late reporting happens frequently, which is why the number of claims is revised once or twice. Is there any evidence that the late reporting in this case was deliberate? And since the corrections and revisions were made this week, why does it even matter? It was a temporary glitch which will happen occassionally.

Does any wrong doing out of President Obama's campaign shock anyone? I mean he has four years of doing nothing

New Topics

Forum List

Back