Calif. lawmaker convicted of voter fraud, perjury

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Wasn't someone on this board chirping about how the democrats don't cheat? And we are always told there is no voter fraud. And yes, id would not have stopped this democrat from cheating.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — California state Sen. Roderick Wright was convicted Tuesday of perjury and voter fraud for falsely claiming he lived in an apartment in the district he represents when he actually lives elsewhere.

The conviction on all eight felony counts doesn't immediately bar Wright from the Senate, though his colleagues could decide to remove the long-serving Democrat before he is sentenced.

Calif. lawmaker convicted of voter fraud, perjury - SFGate

Wasn't someone on this board chirping about how the democrats don't cheat? And we are always told there is no voter fraud. And yes, id would not have stopped this democrat from cheating.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — California state Sen. Roderick Wright was convicted Tuesday of perjury and voter fraud for falsely claiming he lived in an apartment in the district he represents when he actually lives elsewhere.

The conviction on all eight felony counts doesn't immediately bar Wright from the Senate, though his colleagues could decide to remove the long-serving Democrat before he is sentenced.

Calif. lawmaker convicted of voter fraud, perjury - SFGate

Meh, fraud and cheating are job skills when you are a democrat.

Don't tell Truthmatters about this her one brain cell is taxed enough as it is.

Voter ID does not stop or prevent the types of fraud which occur.

Now, whenever I say that, and I've said it countless times on this forum, this is what a retard hears: "There is no voter fraud."

We are once again helpfully provided evidence by a Voter ID retard for my statement. The type of fraud this jackass in California committed would not be stopped by Voter ID.

Q.E.D.

Last edited:
Wasn't someone on this board chirping about how the democrats don't cheat?

Nope.

And we are always told there is no voter fraud.

Links?

And yes, id would not have stopped this democrat from cheating.

Voter ID does not stop someone from registering and voting in the wrong district. Idiot.

He clearly stated that voter id would not have stopped this as evidenced by your quote, so the Idiot, would be you. As for a link to TM's mutterings? You honestly have never seen her state only republicans cheat on voting and voter fraud? And you want us to believe you?

Nope.

Links?

Voter ID does not stop someone from registering and voting in the wrong district. Idiot.

He clearly stated that voter id would not have stopped this as evidenced by your quote, so the Idiot, would be you. As for a link to TM's mutterings? You honestly have never seen her state only republicans cheat on voting and voter fraud? And you want us to believe you?

Freewill is a Voter ID proponent.

Does this mean you cannot prove the claim? If Truthmatters has been stupid enough to state only Republicans cheat in elections, that should be easy to prove.

Last edited:
Every time you get all sweaty about the latest voter fraud, make note of the fact it would not have been stopped by Voter ID.

Then ask yourself why the FUCK are faux righties wasting valuable taxpayer dollars with it. Ask yourself why alleged conservatives are demanding more ineffective government interference in the exercising of your vote.

There's a name for people who do that shit: Liberals.

Actually g, Truthmatters steadfastly maintains that Democrats don't cheat in elections.

Just FYI.

Link?

Dude, seriously?

your worthless if you cant discuss known facts as known facts.

It makes your every discussion worthless

Your party cheats in elections and you REFUSE to discuss those facts.

why?

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

Both parties have cheated you ignorant POS!!

Now shut the fuck up about it and stop trying to highjack threads with your nonsense.
BULLSHIT!

there is no SCOTUS case of dem cheating huh\

if you claim there is produce it

Here is a site that will tell you how the DNC actually does cheat:

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publ...0407_066-us_supreme_court_upholds_dnc_att.pdf

lies

post the SCOTUS case you claim exists against the dems

There are more examples, but I'm not going to bother filtering her swill to find them...

You fucked up as for proving truthmatters statements, you are not worth the time. That you honestly want to claim she never said it is all I need to know about your stupidity.

You fucked up as for proving truthmatters statements, you are not worth the time. That you honestly want to claim she never said it is all I need to know about your stupidity.

Partisan hacks from both sides try to imply only the other guy's party cheats. In just about every Voter ID topic, there is always one or two retards pushing Voter ID who claim Democrats are opposed to Voter ID because Democrats want fraud. A classic Straw Man fallacy. And there is always at least one retard who claims opponents of Voter ID say there is no fraud.

But the simple fact is, every case of fraud that has ever been provided by Voter ID proponents actually proves that Voter ID is completely ineffective against those types of fraud. The Voter ID proponents are too retarded to see they are undermining their own case! :lol:

The last Voter ID topic I was in, one of the retards posted a case in Ohio of absentee voter fraud, thinking they had just made a slam dunk for Voter ID.

That was retarded on two levels. First, because Ohio already has Voter ID. Second, because Voter ID does not stop absentee voter fraud.

This topic provides yet another example of voter fraud which cannot be stopped by Voter ID.

So why, oh why, do you retards keep pushing for taxpayer dollars to be spent on a completely ineffective government intervention in our lives?

Serious question.

You HAVE to be liberals to be that retarded. This is the classic kind of retarded behavior liberals in days gone by used to make. I am not even kidding.

Last edited:

Partisan hacks from both sides try to imply only the other guy's party cheats. In just about every Voter ID topic, there is always one or two retards pushing Voter ID who claim Democrats are opposed to Voter ID because Democrats want fraud. A classic Straw Man fallacy. And there is always at least one retard who claims opponents of Voter ID say there is no fraud.

But the simple fact is, every case of fraud that has ever been provided by Voter ID proponents actually proves that Voter ID is completely ineffective against those types of fraud. The Voter ID proponents are too retarded to see they are undermining their own case! :lol:

The last Voter ID topic I was in, one of the retards posted a case in Ohio of absentee voter fraud, thinking they had just made a slam dunk for Voter ID.

That was retarded on two levels. First, because Ohio already has Voter ID. Second, because Voter ID does not stop absentee voter fraud.

This topic provides yet another example of voter fraud which cannot be stopped by Voter ID.

So why, oh why, do you retards keep pushing for taxpayer dollars to be spent on a completely ineffective government intervention in our lives?

Serious question.

You HAVE to be liberals to be that retarded. This is the classic kind of retarded behavior liberals in days gone by used to make. I am not even kidding.

So you KNOW that people like TMs claims only republicans cheat YET you made a point of claiming no one had and then demanded proof they had. You claimed a person that stated this case was not one that could be prevented by ID was an idiot because according to you he had claimed it was.

Caught in a bald faced lie and a HUGE mistake and you claim we are retarded? Really?

Serious question.

So you KNOW that people like TMs claims only republicans cheat YET you made a point of claiming no one had and then demanded proof they had.
You claimed a person that stated this case was not one that could be prevented by ID was an idiot because according to you he had claimed it was.

No, I did not know TM had said such a stupid thing. That's why I asked for evidence.

That does not take away from the fact Voter ID has once again been proven completely ineffective.

You won't be able to help but notice its complete ineffectiveness from now on, because I hammer on that FACT in every voter fraud and Voter ID topic. Every time you hear of a voter fraud case, you will feel a sickness in your belly at the realization of how wrong Voter ID proponents have been all this time. Wasting taxpayer dollars and not actually stopping fraud.

Last edited:

Nope.

You have not been reading TM's posts.

Links?

That is what I said you stupid idiot, or democrat sorry for the redundancy.

Last edited:

Nope.

Links?

Voter ID does not stop or prevent the types of fraud which occur.

Now, whenever I say that, and I've said it countless times on this forum, this is what a retard hears: "There is no voter fraud."

We are once again helpfully provided evidence by a Voter ID retard for my statement. The type of fraud this jackass in California committed would not be stopped by Voter ID.

Q.E.D.

If you read for comprehension you will see that I said that id would not have stopped this fraud. That said the liberal left rails that voter fraud is so small it isn't worth worrying about. Of course they don't worry about it the retards know that it is their side doing the cheating. And you damn well know TM was making the case that it is Republicans that cheat.

Wait a minute. Maybe id would have stopped this fraud. How did he get on the ballot? Did he not have to prove where he lived? Did he have two ids? I have run for office a few times and I had to prove were I lived and had to get signatures. So not only did this democrat cheat everyone who signed his petition cheated.

Last edited:
Nope.

Links?

Freewill is a Voter ID proponent.

Does this mean you cannot prove the claim? If Truthmatters has been stupid enough to state only Republicans cheat in elections, that should be easy to prove.

Well thank you very much for telling me what I am a proponent of. Can you now make sure I know what I think on gay marriage, Obamacare, the national debt.............++

Voter id is a symbol of the problems in America. The left says it won't make a difference so why not have it? That is my position. The left could budge one inch and say, you know what it doesn't make a difference lets move on the ONE issue, but they won't. Do I think it would make a difference, hell no. The democrats can cheat at will since we went to computers and it is almost impossible to detect. But I am a proponent of one side at least once in awhile compromising with the other side. Republicans have had to do it for the last 7 years of democrat control, it is the democrats that don't know the definition of compromise.

Oh and yes she is stupid enough but I am not going back to prove it.

Last edited:

Serious question.

So you KNOW that people like TMs claims only republicans cheat YET you made a point of claiming no one had and then demanded proof they had.
You claimed a person that stated this case was not one that could be prevented by ID was an idiot because according to you he had claimed it was.

No, I did not know TM had said such a stupid thing. That's why I asked for evidence.

That does not take away from the fact Voter ID has once again been proven completely ineffective.

You won't be able to help but notice its complete ineffectiveness from now on, because I hammer on that FACT in every voter fraud and Voter ID topic. Every time you hear of a voter fraud case, you will feel a sickness in your belly at the realization of how wrong Voter ID proponents have been all this time. Wasting taxpayer dollars and not actually stopping fraud.

You must never read any of her posts then because if you read even five percent of them you could not possibly miss her making such retarded claims.

I would not blame you for ignoring her.

Last edited:

Serious question.

Gosh I said in the very OP that voter id would not have stopped this democrat from cheating yet you rant on and on. I realize canned responses are the easy responses for the weak of mind but I don't consider you weak of mind so why in the f.... do you keep bring up something that wasn't an issue?

Now what you will respond with is that I called you weak of mind, which I didn't but that won't stop you. (well now it will)

Forum List

Back