Calif Gov Pardons 26 Violent Felons

If true he has along way to go to beat the Trumpist Kentucky governor Blevins who pardoned 600 prisonors including rapists and murderers. Spare me Trumpist phony outrage. You’re only outraged if any pardon is given by a non-Trumper.

Not that there is any truth to any post you vomit up, but did Blevins also close down all the gun stores to ensure that the populace is defenseless?

"When Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom.
I can produce 20 links that Blevins issued 600 pardons; show me one link that your quote you attribute to Newsom is true.

Which is utterly irrelevant. One person Blevins pardoned was convicted of a violent crime and there was evidence that he was falsely convicted. And even then, Blevins didn't restrict the ability of the population to defend themselves, the way Xi Jin Newsom is doing.
Wrong. Show me one link that the quote you attribute to Newsom is true. I’ll wait.

You're as dumb as you are dishonest. Typical CCD

If true he has along way to go to beat the Trumpist Kentucky governor Blevins who pardoned 600 prisonors including rapists and murderers. Spare me Trumpist phony outrage. You’re only outraged if any pardon is given by a non-Trumper.

Not that there is any truth to any post you vomit up, but did Blevins also close down all the gun stores to ensure that the populace is defenseless?

"When Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom. Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom.
I can produce 20 links that Blevins issued 600 pardons; show me one link that your quote you attribute to Newsom is true.

Which is utterly irrelevant. One person Blevins pardoned was convicted of a violent crime and there was evidence that he was falsely convicted. And even then, Blevins didn't restrict the ability of the population to defend themselves, the way Xi Jin Newsom is doing.
Wrong. Show me one link that the quote you attribute to Newsom is true. I’ll wait.

You moron, you wrote this: “When Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom.

You do remember writing that, don’t you idiot? Post a link where he actually said that. Or are you lying?

"When Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom. Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom.

You moron, you wrote this: “When Violent Felons are released onto our streets, I'll make CERTAIN that you can't fight back or protect your loved ones." - Xi Jin Newsom.

You do remember writing that, don’t you idiot? Post a link where he actually said that. Or are you lying?

Yes I did stupid fuck. Spend a few hours contemplating it and see if you can grasp what it means.

:eek:

Yes I did stupid fuck. Spend a few hours contemplating it and see if you can grasp what it means.

You lyin uneducated moron. You do know what quotations mean, don’t you? You did at least make it past the 6th grade? Show me a link where Newsom said what you attribute to him or are you just lying. I’ll wait.

You lyin uneducated moron. You do know what quotations mean, don’t you? You did at least graduate the 6th grade? show me a link where Newsom said what you attribute to him or you just lying. I’ll wait.

Son, you're as dumb as a wet cat turd, but not as pleasant to be around.

You DO understand just how fucking stupid you are, don't you? :dunno:

You lyin uneducated moron. You do know what quotations mean, don’t you? You did at least graduate the 6th grade? show me a link where Newsom said what you attribute to him or you just lying. I’ll wait.

So you are just a stupid dumbass that lies and now is too dishonest to admit he was wrong. What a turd.

So you are just a stupid dumbass that lies and now is too dishonest to admit he was wrong. What a turd.

Tell me stupid fuck, do you really think I was quoting that little shithead Newsom?

You really are quite stupid.

Newsom's hatred for Law Abiders being armed is a matter of public record. Take a look at the Draconian gun laws coming out of Sacramento. Perhaps he did verbalize those exact words.

However, the man's intentions were always crystal clear.

Tell me stupid fuck, do you really think I was quoting that little shithead Newsom?

You really are quite stupid.
You do understand what quotation marks are, don’t you? So what you are admitting is that you make shit up. Okay..thanks for the clarification.

Forum List

Back