Calderes' and Obama's Anti-American Crusade

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Who the fuck does Calderon think he is?

He attacked Arizona, the 2nd Amendment, and told America what gun laws it should make:eusa_hand:.

Who is this shithead to get involved in America's internal politics.

As has already been mentioned, the punishment for being caught as an illegal in Mexico is far greater than would be in the US.

FOXNews.com - Mexico's President Condemns Arizona Law, Urges Congress to Pass Immigration Overhaul

FOXNews.com - Calderon Criticism of Arizona Law Overlooks Mexico's Tough Immigration Policy

Mexican leader said, "I strongly disagree with the recently adopted law in Arizona. It is a law that not only ignores a reality that cannot be erased by decree" but also introduces the "terrible idea" that racial profiling is acceptable.

The Mexican government rejects efforts "to criminalize migration so that people [who] work and provide things to this nation will be treated as criminals," Calderon said in a briefing to reporters on Wednesday, alongside President Barack Obama. "We oppose firmly" the Arizona law, which is "partial and discriminatory."

Last edited:
Could a mod please fix his name in the title - Calderon

maybe it has something to do with most of the murders in mexico are done with an American gun?

Maybe, the guy has tremendous chutzpah (gall) to be a guest in this country, and tell America how to conduct it's domestic affairs.

It really pisses me off, that for over half a year that Obama refused to hold a press conference, then when he does it's in order to trash an American state with a foreign leader, and go into an Anti-America crusade.

Obama is a fucking traitor IMO.

It really pisses me off, that for over half a year that Obama refused to hold a press conference, then when he does it's in order to trash an American state with a foreign leader, and go into an Anti-America crusade.

Obama is a fucking traitor IMO.

He's no one that I can claim to be proud of. The poor citizens of Arizona can root hog and die poor as far as he is concerned. He didn't even have the courtesy to answer the two letters Gov. Brewer sent him but he will stand in public and kiss mexico's azz.

We have many issues with Mexico including immigration, jobs, drugs, gangs and the economy. There is enough blame to go around for both countries. Why is the right so sensitive to criticism?
We both contribute to the problem and we both have to work towards a solution.

The rightwing strategy of "We are right.....you are entirely at fault" does not work

Never has

We have many issues with Mexico including immigration, jobs, drugs, gangs and the economy. There is enough blame to go around for both countries. Why is the right so sensitive to criticism?

The rightwing strategy of "We are right.....you are entirely at fault" does not work

Never has

Last I checked, Arizona is working toward a solution. Where exactly is the Democrat's solution? Amnesty? So, lets give them all amnesty. Do you know where we'll be in 20 more years? Right back where we are now. 15 to 20 million more illegal immigrants within our borders running rough shod over whatever they like, because we are handcuffed by our government to do anything about it. That's some solution. I'll take my chances with Arizona's.

Rick

Who the fuck does Calderon think he is?

He attacked Arizona, the 2nd Amendment, and told America what gun laws it should make:eusa_hand:.

Who is this shithead to get involved in America's internal politics.

As has already been mentioned, the punishment for being caught as an illegal in Mexico is far greater than would be in the US.

FOXNews.com - Mexico's President Condemns Arizona Law, Urges Congress to Pass Immigration Overhaul

FOXNews.com - Calderon Criticism of Arizona Law Overlooks Mexico's Tough Immigration Policy

Mexican leader said, "I strongly disagree with the recently adopted law in Arizona. It is a law that not only ignores a reality that cannot be erased by decree" but also introduces the "terrible idea" that racial profiling is acceptable.

The Mexican government rejects efforts "to criminalize migration so that people [who] work and provide things to this nation will be treated as criminals," Calderon said in a briefing to reporters on Wednesday, alongside President Barack Obama. "We oppose firmly" the Arizona law, which is "partial and discriminatory."

Whiny mike at it again:eusa_boohoo:

This is my opinion:
To the president of Mexico Felipe de Jesus Calderon Hinojosa........shut the "F" up and while your at it KMA . We have enough problems with B.H. Obama as our president, much less having to listen to your endless drivel about how we in the USA handle OUR affairs, Why not increase the guards on YOUR SIDE of the BORDER and stop your people from crossing into the USA ILLEGALLY!

Your another horse's ASS :ahole-1:.

Never has

Last I checked, Arizona is working toward a solution. Where exactly is the Democrat's solution? Amnesty? So, lets give them all amnesty. Do you know where we'll be in 20 more years? Right back where we are now. 15 to 20 million more illegal immigrants within our borders running rough shod over whatever they like, because we are handcuffed by our government to do anything about it. That's some solution. I'll take my chances with Arizona's.

Rick

Rounding up aliens is not a solution...it is a quick fix akin to herding cats

Permanent solutions will envolve cooperation between the two countries. I guess that is a concept too hard for rightwingnuts to grasp

The fact remains that President Obama has shown far more deference to the President of Mexico than he has the citizens of Arizona who overwhelmingly support a law requiring the federal government to actually enforce its own immigration laws.

Such a reality is quite telling regarding the loyalties of our current President...

Never has

Rick

Rounding up aliens is not a solution...it is a quick fix akin to herding cats

Permanent solutions will envolve cooperation between the two countries. I guess that is a concept too hard for rightwingnuts to grasp

A quick fix? And where exactly is ANYONE calling for rounding up illegal immigrants? Oh yeah, that's just the left wing nuts explanation of the Arizona law. It has no basis in reality.

So, you propose a permanent solution of cooperation between our two countries. Don't we need to start with upholding each others laws? Or are we just going to erase the border between the U.S. and Mexico? Let us all just cross and re-cross the border whenever and however we want. No restrictions, no consequences. That's the liberal solution. Let's just give them all amnesty. Add 15 to 20 million people to our employment rolls that are already at a close to 10% unemployment rate. Great solution.

Like I said, Arizona is making an attempt at a solution. Where is yours? And forget about amnesty, it's been tried and it's failed. Do we really want to repeat failed attempts?

Rick

The fact remains that President Obama has shown far more deference to the President of Mexico than he has the citizens of Arizona who overwhelmingly support a law requiring the federal government to actually enforce its own immigration laws.

Such a reality is quite telling regarding the loyalties of our current President...

Your amongst a few million thinking the same thing about Obama's loyalties. He does seem to be Pro everyone else but America, it stands out like a giant red flag or Star, in which he seems to cater to the 'red flag/star', more than the Stars and Stripes.

He was,in my opinion, voted in as president for one reason, it would be The FIRST Black president. What a prodigious blunder by the voters. I, by the way, do NOT care who is president, or what ethnicity or religious preference they have, as long as they are a LOYAL president of the United States of America, and put the USA FIRST and none of this patronizing, apologizing and bending over to kiss the asses of the world's leaders on how BAD America was and IS, according to him and his leftist appointees.

Over heard in a conversation some were debating, one guy said, "Maybe we have already been infiltrated by the 'them', and we're to stupid to know it". Sometimes that does cross my mind. I still remember Nikita Kruschev's words that "We will bury you without firing a shot", we're those words prophetic?

Do you hacks have anything original or of intelligence in your pea brains than "anti american" bullshit?

HOly cow you people are so stupid, and have the mentality of children.

The liberal method of dealing with the illegals issue-surrender.

Do you hacks have anything original or of intelligence in your pea brains than "anti american" bullshit?

HOly cow you people are so stupid, and have the mentality of children.

You don't see any original or intelligent posts on this thread? Maybe you should try actually reading a few of the posts. I don't see you offering any solutions to the problem. Please enlighten me, what's your solution?

Rick

Rick

I already posted this once today... but it's brilliant in terms of pointing out the eye-popping hypocrisy of Calderon. Here's Mark Levin's idea of what we do next:

Mark Levin goes nuclear over hypocrite Calderon and our moron President- The Right Scoop

Imagine what he'd say if we took Mexico's own immigration law, slapped a House number on it, and passed that sucker whole... :lol:

Forum List

Back