Calculating how much we should pay illegals who break into our country with a kid, and are separated….

You ignored my question:

If they’re not such a negative, then why are the mayors of liberal cities like DC and Chicago up in arms over the fact they’re being sent to them?
I already answered it, and I’ll add more to it. Aside from states like Texas, using real human beings as political pawns, Texas is many times the size of DC (and has po,iIt Al representation) and they sending people (many of whom were tricked or coerced) to a much tinier area, with fewer resources, purely as a political vendetta. Now I’m not surprised that they are using people for political propaganda, this isn’t the first time Republicans have done this, dehumanizing immigrants is after all, part of their platform.

I already answered it, and I’ll add more to it. Aside from states like Texas, using real human beings as political pawns, Texas is many times the size of DC (and has po,iIt Al representation) and they sending people (many of whom were tricked or coerced) to a much tinier area, with fewer resources, purely as a political vendetta. Now I’m not surprised that they are using people for political propaganda, this isn’t the first time Republicans have done this, dehumanizing immigrants is after all, part of their platform.
It’s the liberal politicians who want to bring in illegals, but apparently only if they remain far away in Texas. It’s about time the Democrats experience first-hand what problems these people cause.

And, honestly, you’re going to complain about Republicans “dehumanizing [ILLEGAL] immigrants” - you left out the word “illegal” - after the way Biden talks about honest, law-abiding Americans who won’t agree with him?

It’s the liberal politicians who want to bring in illegals, but apparently only if they remain far away in Texas. It’s about time the Democrats experience first-hand what problems these people cause.
No one wants to “bring in” illegals except those who hire them, and, shocker! No one, INCLUDING Republicans goes after employers. Now why is that?

The rest? Just stupid partisan bleating to justify using real people to score political points.

And, honestly, you’re going to complain about Republicans “dehumanizing [ILLEGAL] immigrants” - you left out the word “illegal” - after the way Biden talks about honest, law-abiding Americans who won’t agree with him?
Oh. So people who crossed the border illegally (a misdemeanor in many cases) deserve to be dehumanized. :rolleyes:

How is giving them a ride to where they want to go "dehumanizing"? Coyote, we already know you are a stupid liberal. You do NOT have to prove it!

Forum List

Back