1 stick of butter
1/2 cup flour
1 (13oz) can evaporated milk
2 egg yolks
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp of black pepper
1 lb of white crab meat
1/2 lb of grated cheddar cheese

Saute onions & celery in butter. Blend in flour. Pourin milk, stirring.
Add egg yolks, salt & pepper. Cool for 5 minutes. Put crabmeat in bowl: pour sauce over crabmeat. Blend and transfer to cassorole. Add cheese on top. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

P.S You can also add Tony's Chacheries seasonings too ! :D

Yes, I know !!! I love it !
Have you had this before ?

a similar recipe - varied somewhat but still the same and oh so good!

See now you can make it your self it is easy to make ! I am sure you could find some Crabmeat and DK can follow the instructions.hahaha:cof:

oh HELL no! I do all the cooking in this house. His cooking SUCKS! bleh. bland. no flavor. gag!

Yeah but it was worth at shot !! I just love to see you slave him ! :whip3:

Damn Sandy, how come you didn't whip up some of this while you were here? hehehe! well, sounds good, so i think I will have to make it. I even have the Redneck seasoning! :p:

true - you make good breakfast meals - however, they will clog ones arteries quicker than anything.
But DAMNED good!

Everything else you cook sucks open bootie though

:puke:

Originally posted by janeeng
Damn Sandy, how come you didn't whip up some of this while you were here? hehehe! well, sounds good, so i think I will have to make it. I even have the Redneck seasoning! :p:

You can whip it up now ! Hell in yankee villiage you proably can't find crab meat !!
If they do have crab meat the guy with the butt crack hanging out will eat it all up ! hahahaha

Originally posted by Sandy73
You can whip it up now ! Hell in yankee villiage you proably can't find crab meat !!
If they do have crab meat the guy with the butt crack hanging out will eat it all up ! hahahaha

hehe! actually I can find crab meat here no problem - they do have it in the store in the seafood section, but to get the real good stuff, just head down the shore.

Forum List

Back