Caitlyn Jenner may run for California Governor

Jenner is discussing with consultants a potential run for governor of California with the help of GOP fundraiser Caroline Wren.

Jenner is a Republican and a Trump supporter. So now may be a good time for you libs to show your hate support for the LGBT community.

Caitlyn Jenner Explores Possibility of California Governor Run

View attachment 477077
If republicans stopped Being homophobic they would win the gay vote.

Good to know she's got your vote.

Jenner is discussing with consultants a potential run for governor of California with the help of GOP fundraiser Caroline Wren.

Jenner is a Republican and a Trump supporter. So now may be a good time for you libs to show your hate support for the LGBT community.

View attachment 477077
Disagreeing with a lifestyle is not a phobia. You guys like to make up your own definitions for purely political reasons.
I love it how now you guys are going to start backing off your war on gays. Now you will say you didn't discriminate against them. You just disagree with their lifestyle.

Be honest. You think they are going to burn in hell for all eternity. If you take God seriously, let's be honest huh? Any gay who votes Republican is as much of a traitor to gay people as Ben Carson is to blacks.

One day you Republicans will stop dividing us with race and sexual orientation and then maybe we will all vote based on economics. That's what we should be doing. And if we did, 90% of black people should still be voting Democratic because they are middle class and rich. Kanye can vote GOP then but not most blacks. What reason would they have when the GOP clearly represents rich Americans first and foremost?
How can you be so wrong and think you’re so right?
If dividing us didn't help the rich why do they do it? Otherwise 30% of the voters would vote GOP (Rich) and the rest of us would vote Democratic because Democrats are the labor party. GOP is the party of trickle down. Corporations should rule. Put money into government not take it out.

This is why Republicans and the corporate media keep pushing the racism narrative. Guns. Gays. God. These wedge issue divide us otherwise it would be us vs them and there are more of us. But they have duped poor white religious Americans into voting GOP

View attachment 477077

Good to know she's got your vote.
She won't get enough Republicans to vote for her and the LGBTQ community won't vote for her either. So you and the gays agree she sucks. Even if you don't agree she's a she.

If dividing us didn't help the rich why do they do it? Otherwise 30% of the voters would vote GOP (Rich) and the rest of us would vote Democratic because Democrats are the labor party. GOP is the party of trickle down. Corporations should rule. Put money into government not take it out.

This is why Republicans and the corporate media keep pushing the racism narrative. Guns. Gays. God. These wedge issue divide us otherwise it would be us vs them and there are more of us. But they have duped poor white religious Americans into voting GOP
But the rich voted for Democrats.

She won't get enough Republicans to vote for her and the LGBTQ community won't vote for her either. So you and the gays agree she sucks. Even if you don't agree she's a she.
She probably sucks dick though.

But the rich voted for Democrats.

All my rich friends are Republicans. Or all my rich friends daddy's are republican and they are for whoever daddy is for.

So you're saying the rich vote Democratic? And poor blacks vote Democratic? College educated people vote Democratic?

Who votes Republican then?

Who did Rush Limbaugh vote for?

One things for sure. Democrats are better for business.

All my rich friends are Republicans. Or all my rich friends daddy's are republican and they are for whoever daddy is for.

So you're saying the rich vote Democratic? And poor blacks vote Democratic? College educated people vote Democratic?

Who votes Republican then?

Who did Rush Limbaugh vote for?

One things for sure. Democrats are better for business.
Your family's politics are meaningless. American patriots vote Republican Rich Marxists vote Democrat. Republicans do not recognize skin color because they are not racist like you and the Democrats.

1619653168752.png

I know there are some trumpsters here who would go for her....you just don't want to admit it...

I know there are some trumpsters here who would go for her....you just don't want to admit it...
Of course they would vote for her/him over Hillary. And Jenner would push their conservative agenda and appoint conservative judges.

The only good thing if he/she wins is we won't have to worry about calling him/her he/she him/her Kaitlyn/Bruce. Forever after he/she won we could simply call him/her Governor Jenner. No Mrs or Ms or Mr needed.

The last five Democrats I talked to said they'd never support a celebrity running for political office. The Republicans I know aren't too excited about voting for a man who wears dresses.

Forum List

Back