Caitlyn Jenner: If You’re a Biological Boy … YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN GIRLS’ SPORTS

So while I appreciate that Jenner has said the correct thing, I'm not exactly ready to hail him as "the greatest conservative leader ever" for it.
He is not.

Nope, he isn't. Words are wind, to quote George RR Martin. Conservatives should be careful not to adopt leftist thinking and focus on "He said something I wanted to hear!! OMG!!" as though words are reality.

What part of “we’re all created equal” does Caitlyn not understand?

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help
"Equal" does not mean "exactly the same", dimwit!
If you believe that males and females should have separate sporting events, because of vast physiological
differences, then you grant those differences exist and gender segregation is appropriate and needed.
If you don't agree on such a basic and self evident matter then you have no business speaking
on the issue to begin with.

Therefore how can anyone allow males, who believe or claim to be female, compete against females?

It's insane. It's a travesty. Only a political/social movement that's mentally ill as a start, to a large degree, would attack C. Jenner for speaking the absolute clear truth.

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help

So Trans Lives DONT matter to you then do they??? The only lives that matter to you are the ones who fall in line with your own way of looking at things. Let me explain things to you... yes Bruce/ Caitlin is still a human being..... but funny how now you question that just because he or she says something that shocks you.
Your no better than every straight person who you thought ever slighted you.

Not to worry!

The pendulum always swings too far to the right or the left.

Right now, it is to the extreme left.

When African Americans and Hispanic Americans displace woke Caucasian Americans as the majority group, does anyone actually think that the former will countenance such nonsense?

Trans weightlifter Laurel Hubbard set to make history at Tokyo Olympics: report
Nothing is stopping this powerful woman from achieving her dreams.

I’ll be rooting for her.

I hope she shows the world just how strong a real woman can be just to prove Caitlyn Jenner wrong!

Wonder why we never see real women want to transition and compete with men in fighting sports like Boxing or MMA? Why is it always men transitioning to compete against the real women?

Here comes Jenner on the pole vault....

USA
USA
USA

Jenner has more integrity and courage in one fake eyelash than McConnell, Cheney, pence, and Raffensberger summed together...

Trans weightlifter Laurel Hubbard set to make history at Tokyo Olympics: report
Nothing is stopping this powerful woman from achieving her dreams.

I’ll be rooting for her.

I hope she shows the world just how strong a real woman can be just to prove Caitlyn Jenner wrong!
Putting this woman/man in the Olympics, particularly in the weightlifting competition, where her
physiological advantages couldn't be more glaring, only make my point for me and it just
stresses what a joke the Olympics has become

I wonder which real woman will be left at home to make room so this ersatz women can compete
and make a mockery of the sporting event.
The thirty states that have banned transgender athletes competing against actual females
are not deterred by what the Olympic committee decrees.

Forcing other "common sense" Americans to use a Universal bathroom is wrong! There has always been a Men and Women bathrooms. Why should some little boy be subject to use the little girl's bathroom (and vice versa)?
As for boys not allowed in girls sports should be the girls should not be allowed in boy's sports either. It's that simple. It's like the Boys Scout allowing girls to join the group. It should have never happened.

:rolleyes:
No. Most people do not have separate sex bathrooms at home, and nor did different outhouses exist as a rule.

I've been to Sweden. Toilets can be used for any sex, they don't have gaps for pervs to stick their head under. If there's a perceived problem, someone would have the key. Some toilets have a separate pissoir so males won't make a mess near the toilet.

As for sports, I agree that there can be a problem if someone was formerly a male and competing in female sports, as can be the use of hormones or steroids, which I believe is prohibited in most cases. Is transgenders in female sports really that much of a problem other than isolated cases? If you hate transgenders, wouldn't you also dislike and disbelieve Jenner?
People do not share bathrooms at home.
And those gaps in Sweden were not designed for pervs. It makes mopping easiier.
I don't "hate" trannies, I just object to the idea that they are actual men and women, when in reality they are an entirely seperate entity to actual men and women.

Well, NORMAL people certainly don't share bathrooms at home.
You're either REALLY stupid, or you share stalls only in public bathrooms.

Forcing other "common sense" Americans to use a Universal bathroom is wrong! There has always been a Men and Women bathrooms. Why should some little boy be subject to use the little girl's bathroom (and vice versa)?
As for boys not allowed in girls sports should be the girls should not be allowed in boy's sports either. It's that simple. It's like the Boys Scout allowing girls to join the group. It should have never happened.

No. Most people do not have separate sex bathrooms at home, and nor did different outhouses exist as a rule.

I've been to Sweden. Toilets can be used for any sex, they don't have gaps for pervs to stick their head under. If there's a perceived problem, someone would have the key. Some toilets have a separate pissoir so males won't make a mess near the toilet.

As for sports, I agree that there can be a problem if someone was formerly a male and competing in female sports, as can be the use of hormones or steroids, which I believe is prohibited in most cases. Is transgenders in female sports really that much of a problem other than isolated cases? If you hate transgenders, wouldn't you also dislike and disbelieve Jenner?
I don't "hate" trannies, I just object to the idea that they are actual men and women, when in reality they are an entirely seperate entity to actual men and women.

So what you're telling me is that your family has gang toileting. I see.

Seek therapy.

Seek therapy.
No, you seem to be into that because you interpreted it that way. But really you're just a moron.

Seek therapy.
No, you seem to be into that because you interpreted it that way. But really you're just a moron.

No, YOU seem to be into that, because your response to "normal people don't share bathrooms at home" was to say it was stupid and to sneer that "you only share stalls in public bathrooms".

In case you're interested - having apparently never experienced it - normal people in normal families go into their home bathroom ALONE, shut the door, maybe even lock it, and do their toileting privately.

For the record, I don't share the stall in a public bathroom, either. I don't know what you're doing in bathrooms, and I really don't want to know.

Please tell us why “ TransLivesMatter?” A Transgender Female doesn’t have ANY UNFAIR Physical advantages over a biological female??? Body size, bone density, lung capacity, larger heart , etc. etc. in spite of the Hormone Treatments
Have you seen a Transgender Male competing with other males in any professional sport? Can you see a Transgender Male being picked by the Yankees, the Giants, etc? Etc? You may think it’s fair Transgender Lia Thomas is 6’4”, obviously has longer arms which helps with swimming, more muscle, larger lung 🫁 capacity, etc and you still think HE should compete with women? Don’t you believe I’m “ equality?” Another Hypocritical DEMOCRAT

Homosexuality is a sin that will send you to Hell. So is what Bruce Jenner is doing.

Forum List

Back