What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cain Surges, Nearly Ties Romney for Lead in GOP Preferences

Reaction score
Interesting data in that poll report. Usually, according the story, the Republican leader had a substantial lead into the 60% level at this point in. Right now the big leader is undecided.

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So after Cain implodes, who will be next to be the candidate conservatives will anoint for someone - anyone! - to deny Romney the nomination?

Will it be

a.) Paul?
b.) Santorum?
c.) Gingrich?
d.) Undecided?

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cain>Mitt

I hope that asshole Mitt drops out.

lol

And I hope Cindy Crawford knocks on my door wearing nothing but a bath towel ...

See Toro, Mitt spends millions of his own money to make himself look viable... Once he realizes (like 2007) that he can't win or the gamble is to high he will back out.

And I hope Mitt drop out and that Cain implodes.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting data in that poll report. Usually, according the story, the Republican leader had a substantial lead into the 60% level at this point in. Right now the big leader is undecided.

After Palin I prefer Cain, although Bachman could be my choice too.

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
And for the record I think Cain is near idiot status... I think he will have a hell of a time beating Obama and just being a front runner might destroy him.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List