Cain’s 999 plan is pimping americans

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CAIN’S 999 PLAN IS PIMPING AMERICANS

Especially the poor. It put more money in the hand of Cain’s government and fat cats will be paying even less then they are now. And it will make the poor poorer.

Raise sale taxes 9% and I will not buy from Wal-Mart and buy on the Black market, stolen goods out of car trunks or not at all. Here in Nevada where there is no tax on food it is raising taxes. Some food in Wal-Mart has risen as much as $100 from the deli’s own mouth when I bought deli roast beef.
A person earning $20.000 a year will be taxed 9%? No thanks, Mr. Cain. I don’t need a pimp. Pimp Daddy’s 999 plan designed to reward Fat Cats and hurt the elderly, poor and minorities. Elderly who has paid their dues will have to once again pay taxes. Back door raising taxes.

How many thread are there going be about the 9-9-9 plan?

Obumer is the most back door policy/war/kaos/divider maker to date.

CAIN’S 999 PLAN IS PIMPING AMERICANS

Especially the poor. It put more money in the hand of Cain’s government and fat cats will be paying even less then they are now. And it will make the poor poorer.

Raise sale taxes 9% and I will not buy from Wal-Mart and buy on the Black market, stolen goods out of car trunks or not at all. Here in Nevada where there is no tax on food it is raising taxes. Some food in Wal-Mart has risen as much as $100 from the deli’s own mouth when I bought deli roast beef.
A person earning $20.000 a year will be taxed 9%? No thanks, Mr. Cain. I don’t need a pimp. Pimp Daddy’s 999 plan designed to reward Fat Cats and hurt the elderly, poor and minorities. Elderly who has paid their dues will have to once again pay taxes. Back door raising taxes.

Right on!

Forum List

Back