Cain now leads Romney and all other gop candidates in new wsj/nbc poll

• Banned
Cain checks in as the first choice of 27 percent of Republican voters in the poll, followed by former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney at 23 percent and Perry at 16 percent. After those three, it’s Texas Rep. Ron Paul at 11 percent, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich at 8 percent, Bachmann at 5 percent and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman at 3 percent.

• Banned
Just a couple weeks ago the left on this board proclaimed Cain DOA for taking a couple days off to promote his new book. I countered saying its just what he needed to push himself into the public. Now look at him.

Seems the left is a bit out of touch with the public.

• Banned
In July/Early August it was Bachmann after she won the Iowa poll. Then Perry got in the race and he was the media darling until he stuff about him being an incompetent moron and his family's ****** head bs came out then it was Romney to a smaller extent and now its Cain. The only one that won't be their flavor of the month is Ron Paul the only damn person that will keep us out of more wars,reduce the debt,audit the fed and close the border! They don't like him because he rocks the boat to much for the neo con's.

And there in lies the truth. You discredit the poll because it isn't Paul.

• Banned
NBC/WSJ poll: Cain now leads GOP pack - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

I didn't think he would rise this quickly.

Cain is now a force and will be attacked from all sides both left and right.

And I think Zogby just came out with Cain ahead also.

I am excited to see the old guard GOP get shaken up.

Warning Curve Ahead!

Raleigh, N.C. – Herman Cain has surged into the lead in Iowa, and Rick Perry and Michele Bachmann crashed, with three months still to go in the race for the first nominating contest. Cain has 30% to Mitt Romney’s 22%, Ron Paul’s 10%, Perry’s 9%, Newt Gingrich’s and Bachmann’s 8%, Rick Santorum’s 5%, and Jon Huntsman’s and Gary Johnson’s 1%.

New Poll Puts Cain Eight Points Ahead of Romney in Iowa | All American Blogger

Cain checks in as the first choice of 27 percent of Republican voters in the poll, followed by former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney at 23 percent and Perry at 16 percent. After those three, it’s Texas Rep. Ron Paul at 11 percent, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich at 8 percent, Bachmann at 5 percent and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman at 3 percent.

In the previous survey, conducted in late August, Perry led the field at 38 percent, Romney stood at 23 percent, while Cain was at only 5 percent.

I'm not sure I'm gonna throw my support or money at Cain yet but I am very excited at the prospect of forcing new ideas on the old wind bags.

So boys....

Whose bandwagon will you be riding next week?

Last edited:
So boys....

Who's bandwagon will you be riding next week?

Looking at the present in no way indicates a concrete future rightwinger, and I don't like to ignore the present facts. So, this is actually happening right now.

It's rather like having a head in sand to not see that.

:)

Cain had better enjoy this while it lasts... cause it won't.

He might well get a fine Cabinet position.

Last edited:

I didn't think he would rise this quickly.

Cain is now a force and will be attacked from all sides both left and right.

I love Herman Cain and right now he is the hot item, but it won't last, and he won't win the nomination. Once people dig a little further into his 9-9-9 plan they won't like it, especially New Hamshire a 1st in the primary states that has no sales tax and does not want one either.

Forum List

Back