Cain Kicking Ass and Taking No Prisoner In Latest Poll!!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_US_10121122.pdf

10/7-10/10 PPP Poll results

Cain - 30
Romney - 22
Gingrich - 15
Perry (dropped to 4th) - 14
Paul - 5
Bachmann - 5
Huntsman - 2
Santorum - 1

For the Realclear Politic adverages
Can in a margin of error tie with Romney!!! 18.3 to 21.7!!!
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

Fear the Cain lefties! He will be our President!
The flavor of the month won't last.

Cain - 30
Romney - 22
Gingrich - 15
Paul - 5
Bachmann - 5
Huntsman - 2
Santorum - 1

Cain has been around since the beginning! The Bachmann flavor happened when she jumped into the race and then people got to hear her talk. Perry was the favor when he jumped in the race and then people got to hear W, I mean Perry talk! Cain has been around from the FIRST debate!

My man isn't going anywhere but the the whitehouse!

Will pull lever for him.

I recognize both the amazing story that Cain represents, and that he appears the more conservative when compared to Romney...

...but, does it make you hesitate, in that those of us who indicted Obama as having too little experience have been proven correct?

Cain - 30
Romney - 22
Gingrich - 15
Paul - 5
Bachmann - 5
Huntsman - 2
Santorum - 1

Cain has been around since the beginning! The Bachmann flavor happened when she jumped into the race and then people got to hear her talk. Perry was the favor when he jumped in the race and then people got to hear W, I mean Perry talk! Cain has been around from the FIRST debate!

I like your enthusiasm, but I can't imagine he can last. He's a shooting star.

Cain - 30
Romney - 22
Gingrich - 15
Paul - 5
Bachmann - 5
Huntsman - 2
Santorum - 1

I get it....

....but let me ask you the same question I asked in post #5.

Cain - 30
Romney - 22
Gingrich - 15
Paul - 5
Bachmann - 5
Huntsman - 2
Santorum - 1

I have to laugh at conservatives. (Really, I HAVE to)

After all the conservative talk about Obama being the "Messiah," it's a laugh-out-loud riot watching conservatives swoon over each new perceived conservative savior into the Republican primary (which is STILL months away) process and debate dance, only to eventually turn on them one at a time as they fail some kind of ideological orthodoxy test of purity.

Now Cain is the man of the moment? Leave it to conservatives to embrace a novice Black candidate for their party's nomination who has NEVER held any elective office in his entire life just because of a few sound bytes where Cain has said things he knows conservatives want to hear.

4 more years of Obama...Cain is to far to the right and his 9,9,9 can turn into a vat tax, which is very bad. You really think that people making 20-50 thousand a year are going to vote for Cain? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: In yes there are republicans that make that much too...

he will lose Florida, Virgina, no question. Obama will hold them. You can't win a election without them.

Last edited:

Cain - 30
Romney - 22
Gingrich - 15
Paul - 5
Bachmann - 5
Huntsman - 2
Santorum - 1

Not to bad for a liar that literally makes shit up as he goes. How many times has he been caught lying now???

Will pull lever for him.

I recognize both the amazing story that Cain represents, and that he appears the more conservative when compared to Romney...

...but, does it make you hesitate, in that those of us who indicted Obama as having too little experience have been proven correct?

Time for an outsider.

One with corporate experience works.

A black man who uses race as lever and not a wedge to show you can be anything you want in this country if you sacrifce and work ........seals the deal.

Will pull lever for him.

I doesn't for me.

First, Obama's lack of experience as a politician isn't the problem. It's his lack of business/private sector is the problem. It's his leftist ideology and his lack of leadership that are the problem.

Cain has executive experience running small and large corporations. He has the economic know-hows to figure out what America needs to be competitive in the global market, what American businesses need in order to start hiring etc. Cain was a math major, has a doctorate in computer science. Worked for Navy as a Ballistics Analyst. Has a STRONG history of turning around failing businesses and making them very successful.

Right now the country doesn't need a politician, we need a businessman! Cain is that man!

New Topics

Forum List

Back