Cain: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself'

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Herman Cain, the new darling of the right, seems to think that the big banks and Wall St are beyond reproach when it comes to the poor economy and lack of jobs in the US. He also has a wild conspiracy theory that the Occupy Wall St protests are being staged by the left to draw attention away from Obama. On top of calling gays 'godless' in 2004, this latest gust of wind from the pizzaman-turned-presidential-candidate ought to solidify his standing among the far-right. Unfortunately, most Americans don't share his opinion that the big banks are good guys (not that he'll get the nomination).

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself' (VIDEO)

Asked by the Journal's Alan Murray about his thoughts on the demonstrations, which initially began in New York City and have since spread around the country, Cain responded:

"I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! ... It is not a person's fault if they succeeded, it is a person's fault if they failed."

Cain went on to admit that the banks had something to do with the economic crisis of 2008, but pointed out that it was now 2011, seemingly downplaying any lasting effects of the practices of big banks and Wall Street.

Dont like something about the truth?

There is no one keeping you from working except yourself. If you can't find a job, create one. Move where you have to move to get one. Take the jobs that are available. Stop being so arrogant and thinking there is any job that is beneath you. There isn't.

This nation needs to relearn how to work, to truly work. Not just at a job, but in life.

Herman Cain, the new darling of the right, seems to think that the big banks and Wall St are beyond reproach when it comes to the poor economy and lack of jobs in the US. He also has a wild conspiracy theory that the Occupy Wall St protests are being staged by the left to draw attention away from Obama. On top of calling gays 'godless' in 2004, this latest gust of wind from the pizzaman-turned-presidential-candidate ought to solidify his standing among the far-right. Unfortunately, most Americans don't share his opinion that the big banks are good guys (not that he'll get the nomination).

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself' (VIDEO)

Asked by the Journal's Alan Murray about his thoughts on the demonstrations, which initially began in New York City and have since spread around the country, Cain responded:

"I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! ... It is not a person's fault if they succeeded, it is a person's fault if they failed."

Cain went on to admit that the banks had something to do with the economic crisis of 2008, but pointed out that it was now 2011, seemingly downplaying any lasting effects of the practices of big banks and Wall Street.

Tunnel vision. Too bad. He did have SOME potential. A bit. I think.

Okay, maybe not.

He may not have had the facts to back it up.... I'll email him and then he will.

The OWS is a left wing group - the brain fart of Watermelon Man Van Jones. It is more Wall Street than grass roots.

The narcissistic little black man-child knows that if he flaps his gums with stupidity he will get the attention he craves.

That quote may hurt him in times like these, but if you think about it, it's true.

Nowhere else on the globe is there a world of opportunity like the US. If you go to school and work hard, you WILL become a success. If you are cut off in your prime with downsizing, you don't sit home and lick your wounds. You train for your current aspirations or keep pounding the pavement when not flipping burgers or doing cold sales.

If I was an employer the one question I would ask a potential employee who is out of a job, "What have you done to better yourself while you unemployed?"

If the job seeker had a difficult time finding an answer to that, I would hand him the resume and thank him for coming and show him the door.

I'd rather see someone training for a good job, using his time wisely or doing anything rather than using money from the gov't to sit on his ass. That is what America is about.

The narcissistic little black man-child knows that if he flaps his gums with stupidity he will get the attention he craves.
We're not talking about Obama.

The I I on his t shirt doesn't stand for his ego, it stands for Incredibly Incompetent.

he never said the big banks were good guys. not once

why must you lie incessantly?

Baby-Cry.gif

yassuh, massa, he sho nuff be gettin de attention he be cravin

shine, suh?

he never said the big banks were good guys. not once

why must you lie incessantly?

Baby-Cry.gif

you lie because you like to cry?

whatever floats your boat, ace. :thup:

seems a pretty fucked up choice, but you're welcome to it.

Seems like anybody with half a brain could deduce from Cain's comments that he is siding with the big banks. Too bad, you're a little short. Better luck next time, champ. :lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back