Cain got caught in a lie.

R

rdean

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

Amen! I watch it yesterday and today. Cain is certainly not a role model for blacks!

Fucking racist.

:rolleyes:

That's funny "Don't tell me how to be Black" We will find out who Herman Cain is.

We really don't need this shit. We need someone on our ticket that will set the focus of the populous on policies..NOT THIS. Jesus christ not this. People, Obama been doing this for his whole life and we will look like idiots on the right. Stand for policies and idea's of keeping this country a first world nation and not allow the social marxist to control the game. That is what it will lead to in 2012 if we choose Cain.

The left will fucking destroy us!

Last edited:

You are a worthless person, and I generally ignore you. However, this cannot be ignored. How exactly does a person EARN the rights derived from the Civil Rights movement? You are sick in the head.

Amen! I watch it yesterday and today. Cain is certainly not a role model for blacks!

Of course he can't be a role model (according to the left)! He is a man who went to school, studied hard, got good grades, got out of his situation with those grades and went to college, excelled there, went to grad school, excelled there, and ran a large business and improved his socio-economic standing.

Nope, he sucks as a role model. The left does not want African Americans educated because the more ignorant a person is, the easier they are to lead by the nose.

Fucking racist.

Last edited:
So much racism on the left these days. How odd. I wonder why that is?

*Ponders the possibility that it might be because they can't deal with black conservatives.*

Good grief, is that the best you can do? Since you all want to do is piss and moan about Cain's highschool/college days how about your beloved Obama release his college transcripts? I mean come on, is this crap really the issue or is it the current state of our nation? You're just grabbing for straws trying to find some character flaw and really and truely you've already lost the cause with Obama/Biden.

You are a worthless person, and I generally ignore you. However, this cannot be ignored. How exactly does a person EARN the rights derived from the Civil Rights movement? You are sick in the head.

There is no class warfare until the middle class fights back.

Look at Republicans. Slashing education. Voter suppression. Tax cuts for billionaires. Subsidies for corporations. Working to move millions of jobs to China. You have to "fight back" or Republicans will leave this a "third world country". Look at Cantor, arguing against disaster relief. Republican shouting "let him die" and cheering executions.

Look at North Carolina working to return to segregation.

How Republicans dealt with New Orleans after Katrina.

The promise of "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then passing law after law based on religious and social issues.

I know you are nodding your head up and down, "But these are good things". And that's why we have to fight.

Blacks fought for their rights. "If not now, when?"

And it worked. And that fight was against white conservatives. The same confederate conservatives that yearn for the "good old days".

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to wonder who the fucking imbecile is who generates these 'talking points' and suckers these fools into flying the test balloons of such idiocy?

This one is a colossal fail.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt. Try again.

Forum List

Back